[Q] F2FS 4.3 JB, how?

Search This thread

Tayo Onabule

Mar 15, 2014
Hi erybody :)

Is it possible to get 4.3 working as on F2FS? I used the F2FS converter by poo706 but he does say that it's only for 4.4 ROMs and rightly so: it didn't work on 4.3 for me
I just thought that the stock smoothness of 4.3, along with a custom kernel AND F2FS would just be killer...

Has anyone got a 4.3 rom n kernel combo that works?

Carlos_Manuel

Apr 28, 2011
Kuressaare
Hi erybody :)

Is it possible to get 4.3 working as on F2FS? I used the F2FS converter by poo706 but he does say that it's only for 4.4 ROMs and rightly so: it didn't work on 4.3 for me
I just thought that the stock smoothness of 4.3, along with a custom kernel AND F2FS would just be killer...

Has anyone got a 4.3 rom n kernel combo that works?

It is possibe and should be easy.
What you can do is> build own ROM from AOSP with the required F2FS changes or modify JB ROM and its ramdisk..
Kerne must have F2FS changes too, so if using KK kernel then you probably have to edit the ramdisk files for Jelly Bean in order to get Android booting

Tayo Onabule

Mar 15, 2014
It is possibe and should be easy.
What you can do is> build own ROM from AOSP with the required F2FS changes or modify JB ROM and its ramdisk..
Kerne must have F2FS changes too, so if using KK kernel then you probably have to edit the ramdisk files for Jelly Bean in order to get Android booting

Ah okay, thank you! Could you point me in the right direction as to what i would need to change in the rom and ramdisk? I don't currently have any sort of build environment set up :/