Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 50,682 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

can't fully factory restore

Tip us?

Wajeeh4616
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default can't fully factory restore

I tried to factory restore my galaxy nexus but first time it restored correctly except the wallpaper didn't changed to default and the boot animation is not working it is showing only android written as a not animation second time again no change

mickeyflip
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wajeeh4616 View Post
I tried to factory restore my galaxy nexus but first time it restored correctly except the wallpaper didn't changed to default and the boot animation is not working it is showing only android written as a not animation second time again no change
Are you doing it this way? --> https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2668189?hl=en

Do you have ClockworkMod Recovery or TWRP installed? You could try wiping the data and cache first with either of those and flashing a fresh ROM that way.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
CyanogenMod 10.2

Wajeeh4616
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
I cleaned all my data + cache but still problem is there before this I was using cynogen mod and when I was starting my galaxy nexus after a shut down It was showing Odin mod and by pressing the lock button I was able to turn it on but I thought it was the problem of ROM so I restored my backup and preformed a full wipe and then it happened.....