Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Galaxy Nexus GSM Maguro - Bricked or not bricked?

OP ariffisariff

13th July 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi guys,

I am new here. I already read some of the threads in here but still nothing fixed my problem.

I have Galaxy Nexus GSM which already rooted and flash with cyanogenmod 10.2 nightly (not so sure, probably already upgraded to 10.4 nightly).
Last 2 days, this phone keeps rebooting without nonstop until battery die. It can enter the GUI but then within a few seconds, it will reboot again. I have tried some solution which are:

1) Fastboot mode: I can successful fastboot flash everything without failed error. I check HERE.
2) Odin mode: Also success without fail error. I check HERE.
3) Adb shell: Check emmc and the block seems ok without error. I already do parted in the block and format as ext4 and nothing work fine. I check HERE, HERE and HERE

Just now, I am just confuse on what is going on. Please help me as I am hoping you guys can help me.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by ariffisariff; 13th July 2014 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Putting a link for reference
14th July 2014, 03:35 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Im having the same problem same type of phone , i hope somebody has any idea of how to fix it . i try already the same thing you try and no hope
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread