Post Reply

[Q] Galaxy Nexus won`t start after a data wipe..Please Help me..!

OP indica4u

12th January 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
I was using Cyanogenmod 10.2 and I did wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition,wipe dalvik cache and now the phone doesn`t start just showing "Google" and a lock only.I tried to reboot through recovery mode but nothing happened. Please help me..!!!
12th January 2014, 03:58 PM   |  #2  
ThePhantom97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Robinson
Thanks Meter: 115
 
307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by indica4u

I was using Cyanogenmod 10.2 and I did wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition,wipe dalvik cache and now the phone doesn`t start just showing "Google" and a lock only.I tried to reboot through recovery mode but nothing happened. Please help me..!!!

If you did a factory reset in recovery you will have to reflash your CM 10.2 rom if you still have it on your SD storage.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThePhantom97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantom97

If you did a factory reset in recovery you will have to reflash your CM 10.2 rom if you still have it on your SD storage.

Thanks 4your replay..The CM rom is not in sd also my computer is not recognizing my phone ..
12th January 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #4  
ThePhantom97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Robinson
Thanks Meter: 115
 
307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by indica4u

Thanks 4your replay..The CM rom is not in sd also my computer is not recognizing my phone ..

You will need to install the Samsung drivers if you have not already: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/ow...SCH-I515MSAVZW

Then you will have to read up on using ADB and sideloading rom via recovery. It will take some reading but I was finally able to get it working for me just today.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThePhantom97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes