Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,807 Members 43,634 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy Nexus won`t start after a data wipe..Please Help me..!

Tip us?

indica4u
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Galaxy Nexus won`t start after a data wipe..Please Help me..!

I was using Cyanogenmod 10.2 and I did wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition,wipe dalvik cache and now the phone doesn`t start just showing "Google" and a lock only.I tried to reboot through recovery mode but nothing happened. Please help me..!!!

ThePhantom97
Old
Thanks Meter 110

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by indica4u View Post
I was using Cyanogenmod 10.2 and I did wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition,wipe dalvik cache and now the phone doesn`t start just showing "Google" and a lock only.I tried to reboot through recovery mode but nothing happened. Please help me..!!!
If you did a factory reset in recovery you will have to reflash your CM 10.2 rom if you still have it on your SD storage.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThePhantom97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

indica4u
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantom97 View Post
If you did a factory reset in recovery you will have to reflash your CM 10.2 rom if you still have it on your SD storage.
Thanks 4your replay..The CM rom is not in sd also my computer is not recognizing my phone ..

ThePhantom97
Old
Thanks Meter 110

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by indica4u View Post
Thanks 4your replay..The CM rom is not in sd also my computer is not recognizing my phone ..
You will need to install the Samsung drivers if you have not already: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/ow...SCH-I515MSAVZW

Then you will have to read up on using ADB and sideloading rom via recovery. It will take some reading but I was finally able to get it working for me just today.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThePhantom97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]