Default [Q] Gnex stuck in bootloader after using gnex toolkit to unlock

Hi guys, i have a problem with my gnex D:. what has happened is i have downloaded the gnex root toolkit and tried to unlock my phone, then my gnex turned off while the program said it was restarting the phone into bootloader and then poof my phone has a black screen and nothing happens. then after this my phone is now in a state where if i turn it on it will vibrate and show the google logo like normal but after that it has a black screen and well.... nothing and the only way to turn the phone back on is to pull out the battery make sure the charger isn't plugged in and then put the battery back in the phone and either boot up the phone so it'll do the soft brick thing with the google screen or boot into bootloader where to my knowledge nothing can be done to fix the problem. someone please help cause i just got it back from waiting 3 weeks for repairs then coming home and capoot it's dead :'(

EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention it is a samsung galaxy nexus running jellybean 4.3 JWR66Y GSM

EDIT 2: problem resolved, turns out it was just a simple corrupted boot.img file :P