XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gsm Nexus No Service

Tip us?

sofia-captivate
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Default Gsm Nexus No Service

Hey guys i have a galaxy nexus that is rooted and on cm11 rom baseband is 19250UGLL1 radio this phone always lose reception right now i am at work and my phone says emergency calls only. is there anyway to fix this guys? Thanks

Willyfrog
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofia-captivate View Post
Hey guys i have a galaxy nexus that is rooted and on cm11 rom baseband is 19250UGLL1 radio this phone always lose reception right now i am at work and my phone says emergency calls only. is there anyway to fix this guys? Thanks
I have the same problem, every now and then it will stop having service and the only way to get it back is by rebooting, sometimes it works at first sometimes it needs a couple of reboots.

Any hint with this would be great

(this happened to me with aokp and cyanogenmod)

omegagt
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willyfrog View Post
I have the same problem, every now and then it will stop having service and the only way to get it back is by rebooting, sometimes it works at first sometimes it needs a couple of reboots.

Any hint with this would be great

(this happened to me with aokp and cyanogenmod)
I have the same problem but it stopped having service at all, and it's not a sim card problem (the same simcard works in another phone)

lkeops
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Check if your IMEI is valid

Willyfrog
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkeops View Post
Yes, I have a valid IMEI. Sorry to take so long to answer

xenaxance
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkeops View Post
same problem and i'm having invalid imei
The Following User Says Thank You to xenaxance For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NEOeclipseOP
Old
Thanks Meter 0
im having almost identical problems... like a month or 2 ago i reflashed to the new 4.3 slim rom. I have been fighting this thing every since. Ive tried so many different radios but yet i still have this issue, sometimes i can go days without problems but now it seems to loose data even sooner. ONLY way i get data (4G) back is if i reboot. Ive tried disabling then re-enabling data, same for airplane mode, nothing works. I think part of the problem is this damn rom.... i used to be on black bean 8 and for the mobile networks it had an option for "CDMA/LTE". This rom must be a ported rom cause the only selection for mobile networks that work is "CDMA/EvDo/GSM/WCDMA". I am on Sprint CDMA and LTE. i dont understand why this was done like this. I Would like to go back to blackbean 8 but i had problems with it and i like some of the settings for this rom better. Anybody have any ideas? Ive tried ALL the radios, none seem to be stable.

oh and i would post in there for the rom's forum but seeing as i havent posted enough here im not able to ask questions about it or anything :-/