XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How can I

Tip us?

TitanTaber
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default [Q] How can I

I need to know how to port toroplus roms to toro. Basically, I plan to flash to cricket and for some reason, the Team Eos rom suggested for this opereration will not download on any device I have. All I need is a toroplus rom with sprint diagnostics installed. I have a zip to falsh to do that.

I've tried to flash a toroplus rom and it fails. what can I remove in the build.prop/updater script so it will flash?
DEVICES
--------------
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 -- SlimBean 4.3 build 2.2

Samsung Galaxy Nexus **VZW**

AndyYan
Old
Thanks Meter 785
If you're simply trying to flash another variant's ROM to your device, just remove the "assert getprop" lines in updater-script, it will skip detection of devices and flash anyway. But this may make matters worse and leave you with a non-working device or fried baseband.
I've read that there's a converter ZIP that lets you convert between maguro, toro and toroplus ROMs...

Sent from Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE @ CM11

Current devices:
Google Nexus 4 (CM11 Nightly)
Google Nexus 7 (2013, WiFi) (CM11 Nightly)
Motorola Droid RAZR M (CM11 Nightly)
Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE (CM11 Nightly)
HTC Incredible S (CM11 Unofficial)
The Following User Says Thank You to AndyYan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TitanTaber
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyYan View Post
If you're simply trying to flash another variant's ROM to your device, just remove the "assert getprop" lines in updater-script, it will skip detection of devices and flash anyway. But this may make matters worse and leave you with a non-working device or fried baseband.
I've read that there's a converter ZIP that lets you convert between maguro, toro and toroplus ROMs...

Sent from Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE @ CM11
The rom has flashed! Just need to attempt to flash to cricket now.
DEVICES
--------------
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 -- SlimBean 4.3 build 2.2

Samsung Galaxy Nexus **VZW**