FORUMS

[Q] How can I

70 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By TitanTaber, Member on 26th January 2014, 11:34 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I need to know how to port toroplus roms to toro. Basically, I plan to flash to cricket and for some reason, the Team Eos rom suggested for this opereration will not download on any device I have. All I need is a toroplus rom with sprint diagnostics installed. I have a zip to falsh to do that.

I've tried to flash a toroplus rom and it fails. what can I remove in the build.prop/updater script so it will flash?

26th January 2014, 11:44 PM |#2  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 1,040

More
If you're simply trying to flash another variant's ROM to your device, just remove the "assert getprop" lines in updater-script, it will skip detection of devices and flash anyway. But this may make matters worse and leave you with a non-working device or fried baseband.
I've read that there's a converter ZIP that lets you convert between maguro, toro and toroplus ROMs...

Sent from Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE @ CM11
The Following User Says Thank You to AndyYan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2014, 11:52 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyYan

If you're simply trying to flash another variant's ROM to your device, just remove the "assert getprop" lines in updater-script, it will skip detection of devices and flash anyway. But this may make matters worse and leave you with a non-working device or fried baseband.
I've read that there's a converter ZIP that lets you convert between maguro, toro and toroplus ROMs...

Sent from Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE @ CM11

The rom has flashed! Just need to attempt to flash to cricket now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)