Kernels for the Verizon Nexus?

Search This thread

Hungry Man

Jun 11, 2010
Way back when I know Franco's kernel was easily the most popular and actively developed.

Is this still the case? Is there any other kernel out there that's competitive?

I'm on CM 11.

go to the galaxy nexus android dev section for your kernel needs. kernels for gnex are not variant dependent. that section(the gsm/maguro section named galaxy nexus android development) is the most active kernel threads.

way back there used to be separate threads for each device, but they are all the exact same kernel for each variant. so kernel releases and threads are there to keep things neat and tidy and easy to find.

a new kernel that everyone's been LOVING lately is DirtyV by @bsmitty83 give it a try!(I personally run his smittyV builds. but they are ALL great)

Reactions: bsmitty83

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    go to the galaxy nexus android dev section for your kernel needs. kernels for gnex are not variant dependent. that section(the gsm/maguro section named galaxy nexus android development) is the most active kernel threads.

way back there used to be separate threads for each device, but they are all the exact same kernel for each variant. so kernel releases and threads are there to keep things neat and tidy and easy to find.

a new kernel that everyone's been LOVING lately is DirtyV by @bsmitty83 give it a try!(I personally run his smittyV builds. but they are ALL great)