[Q] kitkat + slide2wake

OP happyassshit

9th February 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Königreich Württemberg
Thanks Meter: 21

181 posts
Which kitkat kernel supports s2w?
Got dirty kernel but s2w support is only 'half ass' (via trickster mod) and touch control doesn't seem to be reliable anymore - commentaries say on google play (outdated?).
9th February 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #2  
charleroi PA
Thanks Meter: 1,886

1,457 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyass****

Which kitkat kernel supports s2w?
Got dirty kernel but s2w support is only 'half ass' (via trickster mod) and touch control doesn't seem to be reliable anymore - commentaries say on google play (outdated?).

there arent any yet. and i dont understand what you mean by "half ass" with dirtyv,bsmitty didnt do anything for touch wake yet. its the fact that its based off vanir kernel which is why it has touch to wake,and smittys working on putting double tap to wake in the kernel
10th February 2014, 07:41 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 56

235 posts
More
Touch Control AKA PGM2 worked fine with 4.4 CM11 Remix ROM.
10th February 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Königreich Württemberg
Thanks Meter: 21

181 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyboi:)

there arent any yet. and i dont understand what you mean by "half ass" with dirtyv,bsmitty didnt do anything for touch wake yet. its the fact that its based off vanir kernel which is why it has touch to wake,and smittys working on putting double tap to wake in the kernel

dirty/trickster shows an option 'wake'. A single touch wakes up the device. From my N4 I'm also used to bring it to sleep with a slide.
11th February 2014, 12:30 AM   |  #5  
charleroi PA
Thanks Meter: 1,886

1,457 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyass****

dirty/trickster shows an option 'wake'. A single touch wakes up the device. From my N4 I'm also used to bring it to sleep with a slide.

yes i know,i use dityv. the n4 and gnex arent the same man,aint as easy to impliment that feature on a gnex. it aint half assed,bsmitty hasnt done anything for touch to wake. its from the kernels base becasue its based off the vanir kernel which includes touchwake.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kernel, s2w, slide2wake
Previous Thread Next Thread