[Q] Will any Nexus Rom work?

Search This thread

MPDnnrd

Dec 9, 2012
The Void between CHA & ATL
I have a Verizon Nexus (Toro) and discontinued service but still use the phone connected to wifi. Is it possible now to flash any of the Nexus roms or do I still need to stay with the Toro builds? I know that the builds were partly due to the radios, but I have removed the sim card so it does not connect to the cell network but wasn't sure if there were other things that would be affected such as chipsets and so forth. I use the phone as a way to get notifications on social media and emails.

Culex316

Apr 1, 2012
Miami, FL
Samsung Galaxy S20
I have a Verizon Nexus (Toro) and discontinued service but still use the phone connected to wifi. Is it possible now to flash any of the Nexus roms or do I still need to stay with the Toro builds? I know that the builds were partly due to the radios, but I have removed the sim card so it does not connect to the cell network but wasn't sure if there were other things that would be affected such as chipsets and so forth. I use the phone as a way to get notifications on social media and emails.

I would just stick with Toro builds to be on the safe side.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can but you will lose your radio and then you cant text anyone or make any calls.
    But there is an amazing zip made by someone. And with that zip you can flash any rom on your Toro.
    Here it is: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2362644

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app