Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,636 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus S Cyanogen 9 slow and buggy

Tip us?

gidan82
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Nexus S Cyanogen 9 slow and buggy

Hi to everyone! I'm Italian so sorry for my bad english
here is my problem: I have a nexus s, I tried many firmwares since cyanogenmod10 but my phone unfortunately has never been quick( i have 0 games and less than 20 apps with no notification and greenifyzed with greenify). I think I have ruined something at the firmware level and I want to hard reset everything to come back at the moment i pulled out my nexus from the box with no root.
I don't care to have the latest fw, i just want a quick phone that can I use to call and to navigate internet.

thanks to everyone for the help!

jkleo
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by gidan82 View Post
Hi to everyone! I'm Italian so sorry for my bad english
here is my problem: I have a nexus s, I tried many firmwares since cyanogenmod10 but my phone unfortunately has never been quick( i have 0 games and less than 20 apps with no notification and greenifyzed with greenify). I think I have ruined something at the firmware level and I want to hard reset everything to come back at the moment i pulled out my nexus from the box with no root.
I don't care to have the latest fw, i just want a quick phone that can I use to call and to navigate internet.

thanks to everyone for the help!
First of all, you are on the wrong forum as this is specifically for Galaxy Nexus, not Nexus S.

Secondly, do you have CM9 or CM10 on your phone? You said 9 on your title but 10 on your description.

Thirdly, have you tried doing a clean installation of the latest stable CM version for your phone i.e. wipe data wipe cache wipe dalvik before flashing the CM ROM? Does it still lag after that?