Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Paranoid 4.4.4 installed - how to reduce haptic feedback?

OP schueyisking

20th July 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
i just flashed the paranoid 4.4.4 rom - the haptic feedback on it is mental - like its sending an electric shock through my finger. I don't want to turn it off - just want to reduce it back down to normal levels.

how can i do this? thanks
21st July 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #2  
isajoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
235 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...0.trickstermod

4th section in app has vibration strength, I keep mines at lowest=1000
Last edited by isajoo; 21st July 2014 at 07:22 PM.
21st July 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by isajoo

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...0.trickstermod

4th section in app has vibration strength, I keep mines at lowest=1000

unfortunately had no effect on the strength of the vibration when typing using the keyboard.
21st July 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #4  
isajoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
235 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schueyisking

unfortunately had no effect on the strength of the vibration when typing using the keyboard.

That setting is separate, If your using Google keyboard then it'll be under advanced settings "keypress vibration duration", check under settings/language, some ROM's/launchers have the Google keyboard settings app in the app drawer.
The Following User Says Thank You to isajoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by isajoo

That setting is separate, If your using Google keyboard then it'll be under advanced settings "keypress vibration duration", check under settings/language, some ROM's/launchers have the Google keyboard settings app in the app drawer.

yup got it, in this particular ROM it was called 'options for experts' or something - perfect. Sorted. thank you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes