Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,962 Members 50,388 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone stuck in bootloop after RomSwithcer

Tip us?

ant49
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Phone stuck in bootloop after RomSwithcer

Hello,
after installing Rom Switcher I have a problem with the phone. Inizialemente everything worked, but now the phone goes into bootloop ... and I can not do anything. I tried to flash again the CM11, but nothing has changed. I installed another kernel, Franco kernel, but the problem remains the same. Place below the logcat of the problem ..
Attached Files
File Type: txt LogCat_01-12-2014_01-47.txt - [Click for QR Code] (466.9 KB, 8 views)

ant49
Old
(Last edited by ant49; 12th January 2014 at 01:59 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant49 View Post
Hello,
after installing Rom Switcher I have a problem with the phone. Inizialemente everything worked, but now the phone goes into bootloop ... and I can not do anything. I tried to flash again the CM11, but nothing has changed. I installed another kernel, Franco kernel, but the problem remains the same. Place below the logcat of the problem ..
After some test, the phone it's booted up but stuck in "Android in updating..." - "Starting apps."
There is logcat.

I don't want to wipe the phone.. so there is any other solution?
Attached Files
File Type: txt LogCat_01-12-2014_02-54.txt - [Click for QR Code] (343.9 KB, 6 views)

ant49
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
anybody could help me?

ThePhantom97
Old
Thanks Meter 115

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant49 View Post
anybody could help me?
If I knew more I would help you, but I am not sure what is going on there. Sorry, maybe someone with more experience can help you out.