5,597,397 Members 30,790 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Someone please help me! (PP FLASHING QUESTION)

Tip us?

spikes527
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Question [Q] Someone please help me! (PP FLASHING QUESTION)

Hello my mom owns a Sprint Galaxy Nexus. She has been using the phone on Page Plus for the past couple of months. I set it up for her using this guide, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1696621.
I have recently acquired a Samsung Fascinate from my cousin. I wish to use this as a donor phone since the Sprint model only gets 2g without the 3g keys. I have searched for guides on how to extract the keys and use them on the Nexus but they are not written specifically for the Galaxy Nexus which uses dfs. All of the other guides are tutorials for different software. This has been bothering her for the past couple of months because 2g is painfully slow. I would really appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction or helping me in any way. Thank you so much for taking the time to view my thread.

spikes527
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Info 2 Anyone out there??

Really? No one knows how to help me or even point me in the right direction? I realize that I may have posted in the wrong forum and someone is welcome to move it if it gets me help. I want to activate her phone but she isn't willing to accept 1x.

spikes527
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Talking Really??!! THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP

Wow, I should say kudos to me for my thread getting 154 views and NO replies. There are hundreds of people on this forum that flashed their phones to page plus, some even used donors, but the one thing they all have in common is their initiative to help others. Thank you all for the invisible, magical insight! Hopefully I can learn from the MOUNDS of responses I have to sort through.
Tags
nexus, pageplus