This thread is regarding official MIUI releases,
Here I will share all my experience and suggestions for MIUI on Gnex-Maguro
I am not a MIUI developer, all I think is Sharing is Caring so I will only share the things here...
I am not responsible if your gnex turns into a apple.
Currently the latest MIUI for Gnex is 4.2.2 based.
MIUI releases a weekly update on every Friday
stock MIUI kernel is very lagy, so please use the custom kernel (links provided below).
Note: There are two MIUI builds available for our Gnex
1) Official MIUI builds &
2) Official MIUI-Android (serving International Unofficial MIUI ROM Support since 2010).
Both are updated regularly on Fridays, There is not much difference in two builds.
Official MIUI Builds
Official MIUI-Android builds:
1) Put ROM and GAPPS on internal SD.
2) Reboot into recovery(CWM or TWRP or Phillz)
4)wipe dalvik cache
7) reboot system it is must,Do NOT flash ROM and GAPPS back to back! It will cause Home button not working..!
(Also If you are gonna use Mpokang 1080p kernel then flash the zip just after this step i.e.after flashing ROM without rebooting)
8)Again reboot into recovery
11)flash custom kernel(Do not stay on stock MIUI kernel its buggy)
1. Mpokang Kernel only v10 1080p variant is compatible with MIUI.
2. Trinity Kernel use the version for 4.2.2 and your desired config.
3. Try this one also Fancy MIUI,thanks Fast-droid for suggestion.
I recommend you to use Mpokang because it can be configured through Trickster MOD App and also it is battery friendly and stable.
More to come soon
[ROM][KERNEL] MIUI OFFICIAL AND MIUI-Android Links & Guides, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: MIUI
Last Updated 2013-12-04