Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 42,103 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Restore My Nexus To Stock 4.3(JWR66Y)

Tip us?

Computech_pc
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up Restore My Nexus To Stock 4.3(JWR66Y)

Hi guys,
Again i got success in returning back to stock in Nexus as i dont know what to choose yakju or takju. I simply choose yakju and restore my Nexus back to stock 4.3. Very Happy to see that the new 4.3 rom is working awesome.

Thanks,
WBR,
Computech

Carlos_Manuel
Old
Thanks Meter 4,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Computech_pc View Post
Hi guys,
Again i got success in returning back to stock in Nexus as i dont know what to choose yakju or takju. I simply choose yakju and restore my Nexus back to stock 4.3. Very Happy to see that the new 4.3 rom is working awesome.

Thanks,
WBR,
Computech

1. Wrong section, don't worry, hopefully someone moderator wil move this post soon to the general or Q&A section...
Quote:
"
takju : Mobiles which brought from Google play store in USA comes with takju build and it has a Google wallet pre-installed. In these device android updates pushed by Google itself and these device are almost first to receive an android updates
yakju : Mobile which brought from Google store but outside of USA, Updates are also pushed by Google, but updates might delay by some days or weeks."
--from here
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
(the best Android phone ever)
ROM: Dreams
Radio Baseband: I9250XXLJ1

Sony Xperia tablet Z (LTE):
10.5.A.0.230

Samsung jet:
My built CM7

Twitter || Facebook || YouTube: CarlosJacksonHD

Android for Samsung Jt:
http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
The Following User Says Thank You to Carlos_Manuel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]