Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 39,008 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sell or Keep My Nexus

Tip us?

ACHILLES R32
Old
(Last edited by ACHILLES R32; 25th February 2013 at 06:44 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82
Default Sell or Keep My Nexus

SOLD

Im going to upgrade to a nexus 4 next week, i have a galaxy nexus that's in like new condition. I would like to keep it as a backup, but i feel that it would be a waste to have it just stashed away as a backup phone. What do you guys think? i looked on ebay and they seem to selling for around $200.

GSM 16GB
Phone:Nexus 5 ROM:KitKat 4.4.2 Stock Rooted Recovery:TWRP 2.7.0.0 Radio:1.0.25.0.23 Bootloader:HHZ11k

Tablet:Nexus 7 ROM:CleanROM 2.6 Recovery:TWRP 2.7.0.0 Bootloader:FLO 04.02

Past Devices:Nexus 7 (2012) (SOLD) Nexus 4 (SOLD) Galaxy Nexus (SOLD) T-Mobile G2 (SOLD)

djboi2011
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHILLES R32 View Post
Im going to upgrade to a nexus 4 next week, i have a galaxy nexus that's in like new condition. I would like to keep it as a backup, but i feel that it would be a waste to have it just stashed away as a backup phone. What do you guys think? i looked on ebay and they seem to selling for around $200.
should definitely keep it as a back up you know just in case and plus in the future you might want to use it to try out Ubuntu phone OS, at least that's what i would do

slayr76
Old
(Last edited by slayr76; 24th February 2013 at 06:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 245
Default Re: Sell or Keep My Nexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHILLES R32 View Post
Now that the whole Ubuntu thing is out finally for gnex an is just a non functioning demo I guess its safe to ditch the gnex as that was the only reason ppl held back on upgrading an getting a new phone or the fact their gnex wasn't that old, my iPhone 5 jailbroken with evasi0n on iOS 6.1.2 will get me by till the 2013 nexus arrives.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

ayo234
Old
Thanks Meter 64

The nexus is selling for around 250. But I would still keep it. It is still a solid phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
[insert really cool inspiring quote here] If I helped you thank me

rohanjain91
Old
Thanks Meter 8

I say sell it !! Reason behind that is simple, it would always remain a comparison between the nexus 4 and galaxy nexus IF U keep it !!
Else you dont have an option .. Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ACHILLES R32
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82

Still undecided , I will wait a few weeks and see how I like my nexus 4 if I don't have any issues with the nexus 4. My gnex is going.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Phone:Nexus 5 ROM:KitKat 4.4.2 Stock Rooted Recovery:TWRP 2.7.0.0 Radio:1.0.25.0.23 Bootloader:HHZ11k

Past Devices:Nexus 7 (2012) (SOLD) Nexus 4 (SOLD) Galaxy Nexus (SOLD) T-Mobile G2 (SOLD)

rohanjain91
Old
Thanks Meter 8

Sent u a pm !! Op

ACHILLES R32
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjain91 View Post
Sent u a pm !! Op

Replied

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

helpme364
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I personally would sell it, to have a little extra money, but that's me.

In an ideal world, I'd keep it around as a toy, or perhaps to use as a media player. Hell, you could even use MHL with it to output it to your TV as a sort of wireless streaming media player.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe