Ask a question

No registration required

[SOLVED] Mobile Data not working after upgrade to CM11 snapshot

OP borncrusader

27th April 2014, 02:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I just upgraded to the 4.4 Snapshot (cm-11-20140405-SNAPSHOT-M5-maguro). Everything works flawlessly except the data. I cannot connect to the Internet with data enabled. Voice calling works great.

Been on a support call with an ATT representative with no avail. I'm not sure whether this is a ROM issue. I was searching online and it appears that for Sprint phones, there's an additional APN installation that one has to do for data to work. But I'm unaware of anything similar for ATT.

Any help debugging this will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Last edited by borncrusader; 27th April 2014 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Marking it as solved
27th April 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Turned out to be a rather simple issue. I have 4G data on my family plan but Galaxy Nexus has only 3G. And yet the ATT representative wasn't able to figure it out. I just switched the APN from ATT LTE to ATT Phone and data worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borncrusader

I just upgraded to the 4.4 Snapshot (cm-11-20140405-SNAPSHOT-M5-maguro). Everything works flawlessly except the data. I cannot connect to the Internet with data enabled. Voice calling works great.

Been on a support call with an ATT representative with no avail. I'm not sure whether this is a ROM issue. I was searching online and it appears that for Sprint phones, there's an additional APN installation that one has to do for data to work. But I'm unaware of anything similar for ATT.

Any help debugging this will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread