XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck at Google Screen

Tip us?

cmorebusiness
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Stuck at Google Screen

Hi I'm stuck at Google Screen and not sure what the problem is.

I had the below responses in Clockwork Mod when in that recovery and then switched to TWRP, still to no avail. I read that it may be the partitions, but not sure how to correct. I can connect to the phone and ADB to the bootloader and can flash recoveries, but doesn't seem like I have an SD card anymore. Any/all help would be extremely appreciated. I'm not new to android, but this experience is proving to me that I have no clue what I've been doing.

E: can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E: can't mount /recovery/log
E: can't open/cache/recovery/log
E: can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E: can't open/cache/recovery/last_log

jibralee
Old
(Last edited by jibralee; 16th December 2013 at 01:33 AM.) Reason: add details
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmorebusiness View Post
Hi I'm stuck at Google Screen and not sure what the problem is.

I had the below responses in Clockwork Mod when in that recovery and then switched to TWRP, still to no avail. I read that it may be the partitions, but not sure how to correct. I can connect to the phone and ADB to the bootloader and can flash recoveries, but doesn't seem like I have an SD card anymore. Any/all help would be extremely appreciated. I'm not new to android, but this experience is proving to me that I have no clue what I've been doing.

E: can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E: can't mount /recovery/log
E: can't open/cache/recovery/log
E: can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E: can't open/cache/recovery/last_log

how about you try to re-flash it by using nexus root toolkit? but before that back up every thing (TWRP) then pull the the backup files just in case you have an important files on you phone.

cmorebusiness
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibralee View Post
how about you to re-flash it by using nexus root toolkit? but before that back up every thing (TWRP) then pull the the backup files just in case you have an important files on you phone.
I'm on MAC and it seems like toolkit is windows based? I'm pretty sure I wiped out whatever ROM is on the phone. I tried pushing zip folder to the phone and just got "Permission Denied". I know I'm missing something, because I can ADB to reboot, I can flash recoveries, I just cannot access the SD card or get passed the Google splash screen

Code:
~/Desktop/androidsdk/platform-tools/adb push ~/Desktop/androidsdk/platform-tools/image-yakju-jwr66y.zip data/media/0
failed to copy '/Users/SeeBusiness/Desktop/androidsdk/platform-tools/image-yakju-jwr66y.zip' to 'data/media/0': Permission denied

Pirateghost
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4606

DONATE TO ME
Should be /data/media/0. You don't have the / before data

Sent from my Nexus 5