[Q] Stuck on Slimbean Boot Logo

Tip us?

jhayyy08
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1.8matt View Post
I see. You're not supposed to use factory reset from the settings. You should only be doing that from recovery. I'm really not sure what else to do, my knowledge is limited on this. Hopefully someone else with more experience can chime in. I'm sorry I'm not able to help you on this. You tried using the platform tools to open a command prompt?
yep maybe thats my last luck hope it works, you think usb jig might work on this ? well thank you so much for your time and for trying to help me may god bless you always

t1.8matt
Old
Thanks Meter 388
No, theres no reason to use a USB jig. It's driver issues or something else simple, I'm just not site what. Not trying to get on you but it helps to know what your doing before you mess with things. If someone else is able to help you figure it out, do a lot of research in the general stickies before you do anything else. I hope you are able to get it going again and sorry I couldn't help you further.
Google Nexus 5

Moto X DE

Nexus 7 1G