[Q] Is it Possible to have Toro on a Sprint Nexus? Not Toroplus

OP Slick_13_ricK

11th January 2014, 01:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I have a sprint nexus Sph.L700. Never got to turn it on, cause it doesnt boot all the way. Is it even possible to get it working? It has fhe Toro variant. Ive tried flashing stock numerous times and ways. It boots fine, until it gets to home then it restarts. Endless cycle. Im stuck. Thx
11th January 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #2  
Flag Vlaardingen
Thanks Meter: 298

1,028 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_13_ricK

I have a sprint nexus Sph.L700. Never got to turn it on, cause it doesnt boot all the way. Is it even possible to get it working? It has fhe Toro variant. Ive tried flashing stock numerous times and ways. It boots fine, until it gets to home then it restarts. Endless cycle. Im stuck. Thx

How do you flash it? Manually by fastboot I hope..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app
12th January 2014, 02:29 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
yes manually with fast boot and galaxy toolkit. Also flashed with ODIN in download mode.i Tried stock images and custom like CM and Slim Rom. the installs complete no problem because I see the new boot animation. it gets as far as you at the end of boot it says updating applications then finish finishing boot then starting applications and the screen cut off and it restarts then it keeps doing it over n over, minus updating applications part. Why is my variant not changing? Is it possible the previous owner tried switching it to verizon n found out it couldnt? Is that Even possible? And ive tried a few versions, 4.0, 4.1, & 4.2., cause didnt really kno which it had on it. Can it be a hardware problem. Everythings working fine as far as boot, recovery, etc. Its just the main homescreen screwed. Is there not a base software underneath the rom? Like in odin mode i see it says OMAP-Samsung HW information. I really would like to fix this. any help is great. Thx for reply.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread