No USB detection in Windows

OP +++MadMatt+++

25th May 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
More
I was having an issue with my i9250, my phone would not be recognised in windows when switched on normally, so I replaced the USB flex inside,and I'm still having the same problem.

My computer will detect my phone in fastboot mode, or in odin mode, but I will not be detected normally, nothing appears, not even unknown device, and I have enabled usb debugging, flashed mutiple stock images but I still have the same problem, have you got any more ideas for me?

Thanks.
25th May 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,815

2,645 posts
Donate to Me
More
what windows you using? did you enable usb conection on phone? if you are on windwos 8 look at softwere update to install new usb driver for our phone
25th May 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 379

756 posts
More
Make sure you have the right drivers installed. There is a stickied thread that contains all the steps of returning to stock 4.3. I believe the first step deals with getting the right drivers and installing them correctly. I would suggest following those steps.
27th May 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 225

617 posts
Connect phone in usb debugging mode and then Try to manually install the drivers from device manager.
Had the same problem

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
28th May 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
MPT PTP
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousia

Connect phone in usb debugging mode and then Try to manually install the drivers from device manager.
Had the same problem

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Switching between MTP/PTP have fixed some issues for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread