Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 44,193 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Vibrate on connect call

Tip us?

peglegrook
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayXon View Post
I actually did give that one a try earlier today. The vibrate on call end worked for me, but the vibrate on call connect did not work at all (stock ICS). The app has several different "vibration mode settings" to try if it isn't working on your phone, but I had no luck with any of the different settings.

I emailed the developer, so hopefully they get back to me.

cheariot
Old
Thanks Meter 1
i'm missing this feature too!

efdisastet
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by myxcon View Post
One of the greatest feature in HTC phones for me, was the Vibrate on connect feature. Basically the phone vibrates slightly when the person you are calling answers , if you are not holding the phone to your ear. As long as the screen is turned off the phone does not before as it "thinks" you are holding it at your ear.

Is there any way to enable something like this on the GNexus? I couldn't find an app to for this.

Maybe one of the talented devs around here are interested in doing a mod to enable this function?
I had this feature on the OG Droid through the KickBack, which was installed when I switched to a cyanogenmod 7 rom... KickBack says that it's deprecated/included in ICS, but I can't find a setting for this feature anywhere on my GN (4.0.4 stock rooted). I would really love to have this feature back, just so I don't have to stare at my phone until it starts actually dialing.

avreen
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by efdisastet View Post
I had this feature on the OG Droid through the KickBack, which was installed when I switched to a cyanogenmod 7 rom... KickBack says that it's deprecated/included in ICS, but I can't find a setting for this feature anywhere on my GN (4.0.4 stock rooted). I would really love to have this feature back, just so I don't have to stare at my phone until it starts actually dialing.
Open dialer goto logs .. press menu..goto call setting> call alert> call vibrate ... this worked for my galaxy note 2 n7100
Doctor by profession... Tech savvy by choice

ULTIMATE ONLINE THEME KITCHEN (UOT)
The Following User Says Thank You to avreen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]