[ACS] Return to stock using Odin

Search This thread

puertorecon

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I have tried the odin mode and the fastboot mode. If I could only get out of the screen, that posted earlier. I am for sure knowing that odin will work. Also,...if i take this phone to sprint,...will they be able to to get me out of it? With a little white lie, like I pulled it out of my car charger?

Last edited:

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
I have tried the odin mode and the fastboot mode. If I could only get out of the screen, that posted earlier. I am for sure knowing that odin will work. Also,...if i take this phone to sprint,...will they be able to to get me out of it? With a little white lie, like I pulled it out of my car charger?

yea sprint can fix ya, if you dont have insurance it may cost ya 35 bucks.

akycia

Aug 12, 2009
hudson
Still cannot get service on device...

So, first off, I would like to say thanks for all of the hard work, devs.

Last night, I rooted the phone, and installed a CM9 nightly from Rom Manager.

When booting/setting up the device, it would not activate/connect to the mobile network, so, I stupidly decided to flash one of the radio/baseband packs from Rom Manager as well... not realizing that it was a gsm version...

So, I have run through this process multiple times, and have flashed the radio through ADB/fastboot, as well - no dice...

looking at the 'About Phone' section, the Baseband version says "Unknown"

Any suggestions?

mattallica76

Jun 29, 2010
Hanover, Pa
So, first off, I would like to say thanks for all of the hard work, devs.

Last night, I rooted the phone, and installed a CM9 nightly from Rom Manager.

When booting/setting up the device, it would not activate/connect to the mobile network, so, I stupidly decided to flash one of the radio/baseband packs from Rom Manager as well... not realizing that it was a gsm version...

So, I have run through this process multiple times, and have flashed the radio through ADB/fastboot, as well - no dice...

looking at the 'About Phone' section, the Baseband version says "Unknown"

Any suggestions?

If you already used Odin to successfully flash the full stock tar file and your baseband is still "Unknown", then your radio may be damaged.

akycia

Aug 12, 2009
hudson
Resolved... well, sorta, lol

Disregard my previous posts(in case you had not already) - I went to the sprint store, and got a new device :)

Today's lesson: Measure twice, cut once.:D

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
MD5 - Codes DO NOT MAtch

I wanted to have as insurance in case I ever soft bricked my phone or had to return to stock -

When I attemp to download ANY of the TAR files you posted - Stock or Modum - I get a Codes Do Not Match - when I check MD5.

I tried to download them four seperate times - each time I got the same error when I check MD5 -am I mistaken or is that unusual?

Any suggestions?

shabbypenguin

May 30, 2010
I wanted to have as insurance in case I ever soft bricked my phone or had to return to stock -

When I attemp to download ANY of the TAR files you posted - Stock or Modum - I get a Codes Do Not Match - when I check MD5.

I tried to download them four seperate times - each time I got the same error when I check MD5 -am I mistaken or is that unusual?

Any suggestions?

my apologies, i had the md5's switched in the post the one that was the lte modem was teh stock tar and teh one taht was the stock tar was actually the lte modem :/ sorry bout that :p

Reactions: mocsab
G

GuestD0701

Thanks Shabbypenguin!! Good to see some Odin! Used your one click on my NS4G. :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

shabbypenguin

May 30, 2010
i didnt answer your question because i do not know, this was a leaked file i passed it on to you guys. i dont have a gnexus so i cant test it. hopefully someone else can step in and tell ya for certain

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Shabbypenguin
    presents to you

Return your Sprint Galaxy Nexus to stock

Ok, so basically these files will allow you to mess your phone up real bad and still be able to recover. this is the same software provided to you on your sprint galaxy nexus when you first purchased it :)

make sure you give your thanks to teh truly awesome anonymous source who remains ****ing kickass. without him it would not have been possible to do this for you guys anyways to teh nitty gritty

1) Read this entire post then move to step 2
    2) Download Odin
    3) Open Odin
    4) Load the tars
    5) power off your device
    6) Hold Volume Down + Power to enter download mode
    7) Connect the device
    8) click start :)

If you need to know how, please watch this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esxEh0M2E44

Warning!!! this will wipe your entire device clean, you will lose all pictures videos etc by using odin.
    Due to the new hosting links and MD5's will be available on shabbypenguin.com :)

http://shabbypenguin.com/?developer=Sprint_Galaxy_Nexus has all the odin tars and fastboot images :)
    Awesome.. I'll get a how to video up soon :)
    Thread stickied! Nice job!
    Hey guys, you might notice that the link is down and you cant download, thats due to the high volume of traffic i have on my website. 1and1 has locked my account and asked me to upgrade to a server (thats not gunna happen), or find a way to cut down on my average 10TB of bandwidth each day.

As such ill re-upload these files ASAP to a second hosting as soon as i can, in the meantime my apologies for the inconvenience.

edit: links are back up :)