FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

[ACS] [How to] Root, Unroot, Hotspot, Roms, Tips and more! (12 videos) 5/18/12

2,747 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,376
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th April 2012, 02:41 PM |#21  
qbking77's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Champaign
Thanks Meter: 5,376
 
Donate to Me
More
Updated OP with the updated how to unroot video
The Following User Says Thank You to qbking77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
26th April 2012, 04:29 PM |#22  
Pao23's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbking77

Updated OP with the updated how to unroot video

Thanks so much for this. I got everything done, though I was on XP here at work to just had to do the cmd a tiny bit different. Once I got that straight though it was a breeze!
26th April 2012, 06:05 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Unhappy Camera Fix
My Camera is broken after I have rooted my Galaxy Nexus. It will not take any pics. Is there a fix for that?
26th April 2012, 06:14 PM |#24  
wwjoshdew's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
KCMO
Thanks Meter: 1,398
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albie1937

My Camera is broken after I have rooted my Galaxy Nexus. It will not take any pics. Is there a fix for that?

Root doesn't affect anything. It just gives you admin rights, that's all. If you go stock, does your camera then work? You might just have a bad phone dude. Troubleshoot, and if that doesn't fix it, get it exchanged.
26th April 2012, 06:30 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by disturb3d1

Root doesn't affect anything. It just gives you admin rights, that's all. If you go stock, does your camera then work? You might just have a bad phone dude. Troubleshoot, and if that doesn't fix it, get it exchanged.

Camera was working fine till I rooted my phone. Running stock rom and nothing else. For some reason the facebook camera app works. What's up with that?
26th April 2012, 07:14 PM |#26  
Ragnar's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Valhalla
Thanks Meter: 5,321
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albie1937

Camera was working fine till I rooted my phone. Running stock rom and nothing else. For some reason the facebook camera app works. What's up with that?

The Facebook camera is still your camera so it works. Try clearing data on the camera or rebooting your phone.

sent using Asgard technology via Tapatalk 2
26th April 2012, 08:20 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfunkycold

The Facebook camera is still your camera so it works. Try clearing data on the camera or rebooting your phone.

sent using Asgard technology via Tapatalk 2

Tried clearing data, rebooting. Still doesn't work. Going to unroot and see if that works.
27th April 2012, 03:38 PM |#28  
qbking77's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Champaign
Thanks Meter: 5,376
 
Donate to Me
More
OP updated with more vids
28th April 2012, 05:02 AM |#29  
_Epic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lakeland, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,195
 
More
I followed EVERYTHING on these videos, and unlocked the bootloader and fastbooted recovery and flashed su, but when i try to do anything root related, it says i do not have root access. any ideas?

EDIT: Re-did everything using WWJOSHDEW's video and Galaxy Nexus Toolkit and it worked perfect! Awesome!! Thanks to both of you!
Last edited by _Epic; 28th April 2012 at 05:21 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to _Epic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 08:26 AM |#30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
no matter what I do I keep getting "waiting for device" any tips, tricks, ideas to get past this????
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes