Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 47,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

android l compile from source?

Tip us?

dreamwave
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 59

DONATE TO ME
Default android l compile from source?

Would someone be willing to build android l from source for the sprint gnex? I am willing to test it but I don't have the resources or the space to build it myself. Also, I would like it to be stock without root as I don't need that for the time being and don't want to risk a brick of any kind.
Flamers and Trolls may break my bones but thanks will always help me...

whoshotjr2006
Old
Thanks Meter 374

DONATE TO ME
From what I understand, even though some sources are up for the L preview, not everything is there which limits the usefulness of source builds at the moment.

There is an ongoing discussion of L porting in the general section and even though its for the Verizon gnex, just remove the very top line in the updater script of the zip over there to make it flash on toroplus.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2796203

Everything almost works but our open gl drivers aren't up to snuff and that pretty much can't be worked around at this point. Also it won't boot into android even though its about 90% of the way there, but full source is needed to hack around it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app
Devices I've owned in the past

Blackberry 7520>HTC Apache>HTC Touch Pro>Palm Pre>HTC Vogue>HTC G1>Moto Q>HTC Hero CDMAx2>HTC Evo 4g>Kyocera Rise>HTC One V CDMA>Samsung Epic 4g

Current: Samsung Galaxy Nexus, LG Volt

Long Live the HeroC!

Roms I've Ported: