Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 52,827 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

BAMF Paradigm v3.1 [4.2.2] JDQ39 - We're backkkk..

Tip us?
 
Army_Spec_Ops
Old
#101  
Army_Spec_Ops's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 253
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Salem, OR
Is it possible to get the soft key settings as an apk so i can use them on another ROM? at the moment I'm switching between BAMF and Paranoid but i would like to get the soft keys on PA like BAMF.
Current:
Sprint Galaxy Nexus
ROM: Orca 4.2+
Kernel: Orca stock

Gone:
HTC Inspire:
Simple Mobile
Radio: 12.65.60.29_26.14.04.28_M
ROM: peanutbutta JELLYTIME!!
 
thatdudebutch
Old
#102  
thatdudebutch's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1856
Posts: 2,020
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Spec_Ops View Post
Is it possible to get the soft key settings as an apk so i can use them on another ROM? at the moment I'm switching between BAMF and Paranoid but i would like to get the soft keys on PA like BAMF.
Lol. No. Sorry.

Browse our site, follow us on Twitter, check us out on Facebook, and drop by and chat!
Get the official Team BAMF Forum App in the Play Store now!
 
Army_Spec_Ops
Old
#103  
Army_Spec_Ops's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 253
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Salem, OR
never hurts to ask lol
Current:
Sprint Galaxy Nexus
ROM: Orca 4.2+
Kernel: Orca stock

Gone:
HTC Inspire:
Simple Mobile
Radio: 12.65.60.29_26.14.04.28_M
ROM: peanutbutta JELLYTIME!!
 
HaiKaiDo
Old
#104  
HaiKaiDo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 448
Posts: 1,066
Join Date: Mar 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Hey thatdudebutch nice rom man, follow you on twitter and its nice to finally check out one of your roms since I just aquired a galaxy nexus. I was just curious if your rom was CM10 based and if this applied
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1875611

Thanks!

-----> Check Out My Custom Made USB Jig! <-----
If youre a Developer here on XDA and youd like an IRC Channel for your users or a private IRC channel for development just shoot me a pm!
 
thatdudebutch
Old
#105  
thatdudebutch's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1856
Posts: 2,020
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiKaiDo View Post
Hey thatdudebutch nice rom man, follow you on twitter and its nice to finally check out one of your roms since I just aquired a galaxy nexus. I was just curious if your rom was CM10 based and if this applied
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1875611

Thanks!
Hey thanks for the follow man! Team BAMF will NEVER be based off CM. We nixed our theme engine and utilized the T-Mobile Theme Chooser for theme compatibility reasons which is about as close to being like CM as we will probably get. All other code is 100% Team BAMF and friends.

Browse our site, follow us on Twitter, check us out on Facebook, and drop by and chat!
Get the official Team BAMF Forum App in the Play Store now!
 
HaiKaiDo
Old
#106  
HaiKaiDo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 448
Posts: 1,066
Join Date: Mar 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdudebutch View Post
Hey thanks for the follow man! Team BAMF will NEVER be based off CM. We nixed our theme engine and utilized the T-Mobile Theme Chooser for theme compatibility reasons which is about as close to being like CM as we will probably get. All other code is 100% Team BAMF and friends.
No problem! Sweet I was just wondering if that was something I needed to patch. This rom is buttery smooth! Gotta give it a few days to settle in before I can judge the battery life, but so far so good!

-----> Check Out My Custom Made USB Jig! <-----
If youre a Developer here on XDA and youd like an IRC Channel for your users or a private IRC channel for development just shoot me a pm!
The Following User Says Thank You to HaiKaiDo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jeffreynothing43
Old
#107  
jeffreynothing43's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 557
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Well...I am thoroughly impressed. I have sixty hours up time. That's the most I have ever got on any ROM without a random reboot or lockup. Not to mention I am getting really decent battery life and no lag. Thanks for making this. I will be donating.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffreynothing43 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Jimlarck
Old
#108  
Jimlarck's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1232
Posts: 2,859
Join Date: Mar 2012
Only thing this ROM is missing in my opinion is enable LTE Only and then this would be my daily. :P

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
 
FrostyF7
Old
#109  
FrostyF7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 260
Posts: 1,043
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ann Arbor
Is it possible to remove the bamf settings from the app drawer?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2


 
FrostyF7
Old
#110  
FrostyF7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 260
Posts: 1,043
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ann Arbor
Is anyone else having su problems?



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes