FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[CM10.1] [Jellybro] Toroplus Nightly Kangs

1,679 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,237
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th July 2012, 03:41 PM |#21  
timezone12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
same as others no su using twrp sucker is fast
 
 
15th July 2012, 03:47 PM |#22  
Lento10's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Does the rom contains the gapps?
Or where can I find the gapps?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
15th July 2012, 03:47 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timezone12

same as others no su using twrp sucker is fast

cwm touch no su
15th July 2012, 03:52 PM |#24  
FL0OD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 969
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lento10

Does the rom contains the gapps?
Or where can I find the gapps?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

http://goo.im/devs/cdesai/gapps/gapps-jb-20120715.zip

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FL0OD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2012, 04:00 PM |#25  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,819
 
Donate to Me
More
Just woke up. Time to check this out. Has anyone tried downloading SuperSU from Play Store, rename it Superuser.apk and push to system/ app and fix permissios,reboot??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
15th July 2012, 04:07 PM |#26  
Senior Member
IOWA
Thanks Meter: 13
 
Donate to Me
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL0OD

Part of being in this experimental community is trying things yourself. Make a nand. Flash It. If you don't like it flash back. Folks are getting lazier and lazier around here. Something that works on one phone may not work on yours.

I asked a question you doush bag if you didn't have an answer or want to answer stay silent part of the problem here is people like you maybe i would just like to know most threads have a change log or a list of whats working or not working
The Following User Says Thank You to blakrepublic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2012, 04:07 PM |#27  
FL0OD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 969
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

Just woke up. Time to check this out. Has anyone tried downloading SuperSU from Play Store, rename it Superuser.apk and push to system/ app and fix permissios,reboot??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Or if you're feeling sassy, this?

http://goo.im/roms/fabolous/maguro/S...box-1.20.2.zip

I know it says margo but I don't know if that would matter with SuperSU and busybox. I would give it a shot but I have about an hour before I get near any wifi. Try it at your own risk of course.

Edit - This works go ahead and flash it along with the rom and gapps to give you root and super user privledges

†††
Last edited by FL0OD; 15th July 2012 at 07:19 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FL0OD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2012, 04:14 PM |#28  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,819
 
Donate to Me
More
I love Skank too much to let something like su not showing stop me. Downloading on 1x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JohnCorleone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2012, 04:14 PM |#29  
Paleryder's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 138
 
Donate to Me
More
Spelling counts and its douche just trying to help
The Following User Says Thank You to Paleryder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2012, 04:23 PM |#30  
FL0OD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 969
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakrepublic

I asked a question you doush bag if you didn't have an answer or want to answer stay silent part of the problem here is people like you maybe i would just like to know most threads have a change log or a list of whats working or not working

Nice language. If it's not provided then then guess what? You are the Guinea pig. Check the website and see if there is a log. That's where they post them kiddo. It's people like you that want there hand held through every process and are to lazy to look around a little that make this place frustrating some times. This isn't your mommas house where everything is just given to you. Something basic like a changelog or what does or doesn't work, if it's not posted then look around, if you can't find one, then buck up or wait for another build you feel comfortable with. No one's making or asking you to flash this. Stay silent, lol.

Last edited by FL0OD; 15th July 2012 at 04:36 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FL0OD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2012, 04:24 PM |#31  
flashback7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 1,569
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL0OD

Or if you're feeling sassy, this?

http://goo.im/roms/fabolous/maguro/S...box-1.20.2.zip

I know it says margo but I don't know if that would matter with SuperSU and busybox. I would give it a shot but I have about an hour before I get near any wifi. Try it at your own risk of course.

Worked for me!!:thumbup:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flashback7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod, euroskank, fitsnugly, jelly bacon, jelly bean, kang
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes