Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[KERNEL] Air Kernel [4.2.1 - Weekly : #510 - 29.01.2013 | 4.1.X - Final ] [3.0.61]

OP r_data

21st February 2013, 05:12 PM   |  #141  
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 457
 
1,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL] Air Kernel [4.2.1 - Weekly : #510 - 29.01.2013 | 4.1.X - Final ] [3.0.61
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakb18c1

I'm also having troubles getting this to run on CM10.1.

????? Explain your troubles, can't help without knowing more like phone and ROM

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
21st February 2013, 10:30 PM   |  #142  
freakb18c1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dirty Jersey
Thanks Meter: 103
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik-1

????? Explain your troubles, can't help without knowing more like phone and ROM

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app



Sprint Gnex running Cm10.1 4.2.2. fails to load after flashing air-kernel-weekly-560-for-gn-422.
It wont even attempt to boot, it just stuck on the Google boot screen. Running the latest TWR if that matters.

I also flashed what you posted on http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=139
Last edited by freakb18c1; 21st February 2013 at 10:34 PM.
22nd February 2013, 12:40 AM   |  #143  
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 457
 
1,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL] Air Kernel [4.2.1 - Weekly : #510 - 29.01.2013 | 4.1.X - Final ] [3.0.61
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakb18c1

Sprint Gnex running Cm10.1 4.2.2. fails to load after flashing air-kernel-weekly-560-for-gn-422.
It wont even attempt to boot, it just stuck on the Google boot screen. Running the latest TWR if that matters.

I also flashed what you posted on http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=139

Did you start clean??? Flash ROM -> binaries -> then kernel???

Also the latest nightlies should already have the binaries in, atleast if your using euroskank for cm10.1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
Last edited by Sik-1; 22nd February 2013 at 12:42 AM.
22nd February 2013, 02:40 AM   |  #144  
freakb18c1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dirty Jersey
Thanks Meter: 103
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik-1

Did you start clean??? Flash ROM -> binaries -> then kernel???

Also the latest nightlies should already have the binaries in, atleast if your using euroskank for cm10.1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app


The exact Rom I'm using is cm-10.1-20130217-NIGHTLY-toroplus.

Yeah I tried exactly the way you just said, I guess I'll try with Euroskank and see how it goes.
22nd February 2013, 03:04 AM   |  #145  
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 457
 
1,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL] Air Kernel [4.2.1 - Weekly : #510 - 29.01.2013 | 4.1.X - Final ] [3.0.61
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakb18c1

The exact Rom I'm using is cm-10.1-20130217-NIGHTLY-toroplus.

Yeah I tried exactly the way you just said, I guess I'll try with Euroskank and see how it goes.

OK well o flashed the 17th build without flashing the binaries and all was OK, if that still doesn't work try another kernel and see

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Sik-1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 04:12 AM   |  #146  
freakb18c1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dirty Jersey
Thanks Meter: 103
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik-1

OK well o flashed the 17th build without flashing the binaries and all was OK, if that still doesn't work try another kernel and see

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Thanks for testing, looks like the problem is on my end.
The Following User Says Thank You to freakb18c1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 04:30 AM   |  #147  
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 457
 
1,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL] Air Kernel [4.2.1 - Weekly : #510 - 29.01.2013 | 4.1.X - Final ] [3.0.61
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakb18c1

Thanks for testing, looks like the problem is on my end.

That's what the Nexus is about bro, anytime :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
22nd February 2013, 09:44 PM   |  #148  
agentcelsius's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 17
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Service weekly #560
http://air.sloud.kr/2013/02/air-kern...22-421-jb.html

i don't know if anybody is still following or updating this post but there's been several revisions since #510
The Following User Says Thank You to agentcelsius For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 09:31 PM   |  #149  
goast's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hinesville, Ga
Thanks Meter: 770
 
1,999 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Re: [KERNEL] Air Kernel [4.2.1 - Weekly : #510 - 29.01.2013 | 4.1.X - Final ] [3.0.61
Question...I'm downloading the 560 I'm on cm10.1 latest build any special instructions?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
11th March 2013, 02:50 AM   |  #150  
freakb18c1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dirty Jersey
Thanks Meter: 103
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by goast

Question...I'm downloading the 560 I'm on cm10.1 latest build any special instructions?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Flashed 560 on the latest CM10.1 309 nightly just fine.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes