FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[KERNEL] Air Kernel [4.2.1 - Weekly : #510 - 29.01.2013 | 4.1.X - Final ] [3.0.61]

657 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,270
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st February 2013, 04:12 PM |#141  
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 525
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL] Air Kernel [4.2.1 - Weekly : #510 - 29.01.2013 | 4.1.X - Final ] [3.0.61
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakb18c1

I'm also having troubles getting this to run on CM10.1.

????? Explain your troubles, can't help without knowing more like phone and ROM

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
 
 
21st February 2013, 09:30 PM |#142  
freakb18c1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dirty Jersey
Thanks Meter: 103
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik-1

????? Explain your troubles, can't help without knowing more like phone and ROM

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app



Sprint Gnex running Cm10.1 4.2.2. fails to load after flashing air-kernel-weekly-560-for-gn-422.
It wont even attempt to boot, it just stuck on the Google boot screen. Running the latest TWR if that matters.

I also flashed what you posted on http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=139
Last edited by freakb18c1; 21st February 2013 at 09:34 PM.
21st February 2013, 11:40 PM |#143  
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 525
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL] Air Kernel [4.2.1 - Weekly : #510 - 29.01.2013 | 4.1.X - Final ] [3.0.61
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakb18c1

Sprint Gnex running Cm10.1 4.2.2. fails to load after flashing air-kernel-weekly-560-for-gn-422.
It wont even attempt to boot, it just stuck on the Google boot screen. Running the latest TWR if that matters.

I also flashed what you posted on http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=139

Did you start clean??? Flash ROM -> binaries -> then kernel???

Also the latest nightlies should already have the binaries in, atleast if your using euroskank for cm10.1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
Last edited by Sik-1; 21st February 2013 at 11:42 PM.
22nd February 2013, 01:40 AM |#144  
freakb18c1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dirty Jersey
Thanks Meter: 103
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik-1

Did you start clean??? Flash ROM -> binaries -> then kernel???

Also the latest nightlies should already have the binaries in, atleast if your using euroskank for cm10.1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app


The exact Rom I'm using is cm-10.1-20130217-NIGHTLY-toroplus.

Yeah I tried exactly the way you just said, I guess I'll try with Euroskank and see how it goes.
22nd February 2013, 02:04 AM |#145  
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 525
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL] Air Kernel [4.2.1 - Weekly : #510 - 29.01.2013 | 4.1.X - Final ] [3.0.61
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakb18c1

The exact Rom I'm using is cm-10.1-20130217-NIGHTLY-toroplus.

Yeah I tried exactly the way you just said, I guess I'll try with Euroskank and see how it goes.

OK well o flashed the 17th build without flashing the binaries and all was OK, if that still doesn't work try another kernel and see

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Sik-1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 03:12 AM |#146  
freakb18c1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dirty Jersey
Thanks Meter: 103
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik-1

OK well o flashed the 17th build without flashing the binaries and all was OK, if that still doesn't work try another kernel and see

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Thanks for testing, looks like the problem is on my end.
The Following User Says Thank You to freakb18c1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 03:30 AM |#147  
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 525
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL] Air Kernel [4.2.1 - Weekly : #510 - 29.01.2013 | 4.1.X - Final ] [3.0.61
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakb18c1

Thanks for testing, looks like the problem is on my end.

That's what the Nexus is about bro, anytime :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
22nd February 2013, 08:44 PM |#148  
agentcelsius's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Service weekly #560
http://air.sloud.kr/2013/02/air-kern...22-421-jb.html

i don't know if anybody is still following or updating this post but there's been several revisions since #510
The Following User Says Thank You to agentcelsius For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 08:31 PM |#149  
goast's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hinesville, Ga
Thanks Meter: 961
 
More
Re: [KERNEL] Air Kernel [4.2.1 - Weekly : #510 - 29.01.2013 | 4.1.X - Final ] [3.0.61
Question...I'm downloading the 560 I'm on cm10.1 latest build any special instructions?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
11th March 2013, 01:50 AM |#150  
freakb18c1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dirty Jersey
Thanks Meter: 103
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goast

Question...I'm downloading the 560 I'm on cm10.1 latest build any special instructions?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Flashed 560 on the latest CM10.1 309 nightly just fine.
7th April 2013, 06:34 PM |#151  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
What mod app allows me to adjust the vibration intensity for free?

Ezekeel app costs money and my parents don't like me spending on apps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes