Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 41,547 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] AOKP Milestone 5 *UNOFFICIAL* [4/29/2012]

Tip us?
 
kwan
Old
#181  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 707
Join Date: Sep 2006
I have a question related to Recoveries. I had to flash CWM recovery in order to successfully flash the "official" AOKP, mainly in order to use Google Wallet. Now, all my backups had been created using TWRP recovery. Do I need to fastboot to TWRP in order to access those backups?
 
yungfresh
Old
#182  
yungfresh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 420
Join Date: Aug 2010
[QUOTE=justen7723;25542902]Official version as in NOT the cwm touch???

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2[/QUOte

CWM touch should work, as long as it is the latest version.
 
bankO_mAn
Old
#183  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Apr 2012
How is everybody elses battery life? I went out and ran errands this morning and got home and it was down to 9%. It lasted roughly 6hrs. Normal use, cdma radio only. Texted, checked facebook a few times, and a couple short phone calls. I even had the phone underclocked to 1ghz and using franco kernal.

I havent really used the phone stock so not sure what to expect, but I've read of people getting 10-13hrs on similar use?
 
phrac
Old
#184  
phrac's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 128
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankO_mAn View Post
How is everybody elses battery life? I went out and ran errands this morning and got home and it was down to 9%. It lasted roughly 6hrs. Normal use, cdma radio only. Texted, checked facebook a few times, and a couple short phone calls. I even had the phone underclocked to 1ghz and using franco kernal.

I havent really used the phone stock so not sure what to expect, but I've read of people getting 10-13hrs on similar use?
I haven't had much luck on the franco kernel myself either. I might give another kernel a shot and see how it works.
Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Codename 2.0.0-RC + Franco Kernel Milestone #3
 
iSaint
Old
#185  
iSaint's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,305
Posts: 3,597
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Phoenix, Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrac View Post
I haven't had much luck on the franco kernel myself either. I might give another kernel a shot and see how it works.
Try trinity colors are awesome can't report on battery life though I've been switching/flashing a lot

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

⇝⇞Vacant⇞⇜
 
brianbgrp
Old
#186  
brianbgrp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 296
Posts: 989
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: antioch, california
If you do try trinity...which I highly recommend...be sure to.give yourself a day to adjust to the colors before anything. After a day you won't want to go back

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
bankO_mAn
Old
#187  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianbgrp View Post
If you do try trinity...which I highly recommend...be sure to.give yourself a day to adjust to the colors before anything. After a day you won't want to go back

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Do you know how the batt life is w/ it?
 
marcusva79
Old
#188  
marcusva79's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 637
Posts: 4,399
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Frisco TX
brian. Trinity kernel has the color tweaks? ONly thing keeping me on the Franco kernel.
Do you have anything besides mexcian food?
 
brianbgrp
Old
#189  
brianbgrp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 296
Posts: 989
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: antioch, california
I get decent battery on trinity. Not the best but the performance is exceptional...

No the colors aren't really tweakable...with the beta voodoo app you can a little ive heard...but I see no reason to. Its the cleanest color setup I've seen. Just like I said...give your eyes a day to adjust. You will prolly think it is too blue at first. But that's mainly your eyes being adjusted to the stock yellowish colors IMO. After a day everything else looks wrong. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to brianbgrp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
brianbgrp
Old
#190  
brianbgrp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 296
Posts: 989
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: antioch, california
PS. With the trinity test tuv1036 kernel people are getting 3-5 hours screen time. And even underclocked they notice no real speed loss

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes