Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 41,547 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] AOKP Milestone 5 *UNOFFICIAL* [4/29/2012]

Tip us?

kwan
Old
Thanks Meter 29
I have a question related to Recoveries. I had to flash CWM recovery in order to successfully flash the "official" AOKP, mainly in order to use Google Wallet. Now, all my backups had been created using TWRP recovery. Do I need to fastboot to TWRP in order to access those backups?

yungfresh
Old
Thanks Meter 6
[QUOTE=justen7723;25542902]Official version as in NOT the cwm touch???

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2[/QUOte

CWM touch should work, as long as it is the latest version.

bankO_mAn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How is everybody elses battery life? I went out and ran errands this morning and got home and it was down to 9%. It lasted roughly 6hrs. Normal use, cdma radio only. Texted, checked facebook a few times, and a couple short phone calls. I even had the phone underclocked to 1ghz and using franco kernal.

I havent really used the phone stock so not sure what to expect, but I've read of people getting 10-13hrs on similar use?

phrac
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankO_mAn View Post
How is everybody elses battery life? I went out and ran errands this morning and got home and it was down to 9%. It lasted roughly 6hrs. Normal use, cdma radio only. Texted, checked facebook a few times, and a couple short phone calls. I even had the phone underclocked to 1ghz and using franco kernal.

I havent really used the phone stock so not sure what to expect, but I've read of people getting 10-13hrs on similar use?
I haven't had much luck on the franco kernel myself either. I might give another kernel a shot and see how it works.
Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Codename 2.0.0-RC + Franco Kernel Milestone #3

iSaint
Old
Thanks Meter 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrac View Post
I haven't had much luck on the franco kernel myself either. I might give another kernel a shot and see how it works.
Try trinity colors are awesome can't report on battery life though I've been switching/flashing a lot

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

⇝⇞Vacant⇞⇜

brianbgrp
Old
Thanks Meter 296
If you do try trinity...which I highly recommend...be sure to.give yourself a day to adjust to the colors before anything. After a day you won't want to go back

bankO_mAn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianbgrp View Post
If you do try trinity...which I highly recommend...be sure to.give yourself a day to adjust to the colors before anything. After a day you won't want to go back

Do you know how the batt life is w/ it?

marcusva79
Old
Thanks Meter 637
brian. Trinity kernel has the color tweaks? ONly thing keeping me on the Franco kernel.
Do you have anything besides mexcian food?

brianbgrp
Old
Thanks Meter 296
I get decent battery on trinity. Not the best but the performance is exceptional...

No the colors aren't really tweakable...with the beta voodoo app you can a little ive heard...but I see no reason to. Its the cleanest color setup I've seen. Just like I said...give your eyes a day to adjust. You will prolly think it is too blue at first. But that's mainly your eyes being adjusted to the stock yellowish colors IMO. After a day everything else looks wrong. Lol

The Following User Says Thank You to brianbgrp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brianbgrp
Old
Thanks Meter 296
PS. With the trinity test tuv1036 kernel people are getting 3-5 hours screen time. And even underclocked they notice no real speed loss