FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] AOKP [UNOFFICIAL] nightly - JellyBean - 4.2.2 - JDQ39- NIGHTLY

28th July 2012, 01:32 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,293
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy714

When flashing your newer builds, okay to just wipe caches and flash over previous build?

Yes...If you are coming from the same ROM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoang81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
28th July 2012, 02:01 AM |#22  
option94's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Davie, FL
Thanks Meter: 713
 
Donate to Me
More
Did you get theme manager to work? All I got was a settings FC after it built.
28th July 2012, 02:03 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,293
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by option94

Did you get theme manager to work? All I got was a settings FC after it built.

I am testing it right now...I will report back in a few minutes
The Following User Says Thank You to hoang81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th July 2012, 02:06 AM |#24  
option94's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Davie, FL
Thanks Meter: 713
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoang81

I am testing it right now...I will report back in a few minutes

Thanks, I have another build finishing up. Hoping it works out.
28th July 2012, 02:08 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,293
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by option94

Thanks, I have another build finishing up. Hoping it works out.

LOL...me too. I am hoping a simple logcat could pinpoint the problem. We'll see in a few booting now

EDIT: No Force closes, but I have no themes to test. Any ideas?
Last edited by hoang81; 28th July 2012 at 02:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to hoang81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th July 2012, 02:12 AM |#26  
option94's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Davie, FL
Thanks Meter: 713
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoang81

LOL...me too. I am hoping a simple logcat could pinpoint the problem. We'll see in a few booting now

Not sure if its enough, but mine wan;t copying the permissions file for sure that it needs too, not sure what else is missing yet.


vendor/aokp/prebuilt/common/etc/permissions/com.tmobile.software.themes.xml
28th July 2012, 02:16 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,293
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by option94

Not sure if its enough, but mine wan;t copying the permissions file for sure that it needs too, not sure what else is missing yet.


vendor/aokp/prebuilt/common/etc/permissions/com.tmobile.software.themes.xml

I think because I am new here, I can't post but once every 5 minutes....So sorry if my replies seem slow, but I am looking into some themes for JB now.
The Following User Says Thank You to hoang81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th July 2012, 02:18 AM |#28  
option94's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Davie, FL
Thanks Meter: 713
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoang81

I think because I am new here, I can't post but once every 5 minutes....So sorry if my replies seem slow, but I am looking into some themes for JB now.

No rush, we're both working towards the same goals.
The Following User Says Thank You to option94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th July 2012, 02:19 AM |#29  
illr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoang81

LOL...me too. I am hoping a simple logcat could pinpoint the problem. We'll see in a few booting now

EDIT: No Force closes, but I have no themes to test. Any ideas?

Try UBER theme ^__^ if not I will test it for you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
28th July 2012, 02:20 AM |#30  
Coycaine's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 1,121
 
More
Grab one of Ubers themes. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1741949
The Following User Says Thank You to Coycaine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes