5,600,182 Members 39,402 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] BlackBean8 by TeamBaked 3-18

Tip us?

MizzouBrent
Old
Thanks Meter 387
Is there an inverted version of the latest google search? I got the Google Search on the bb site and when I go to GNow there is a more updated version in the play store that I obviously can't install.

Also, what kernel is everyone running? I have been hooked on Lean 5.7 for weeks. Nothing gets me the battery life that Lean 5.7 gets me.
Device: LG G2 - Sprint (LS-980)
Roms of choice: Mahdi, Slim, Nameless
The Following User Says Thank You to MizzouBrent For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Coycaine
Old
Thanks Meter 1059
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouBrent View Post
Is there an inverted version of the latest google search? I got the Google Search on the bb site and when I go to GNow there is a more updated version in the play store that I obviously can't install.

Also, what kernel is everyone running? I have been hooked on Lean 5.7 for weeks. Nothing gets me the battery life that Lean 5.7 gets me.
6.0 works good for me but if 5.7 is good for you stick with it. I always went back to 5.7 until sticking with 6.0.
The Following User Says Thank You to Coycaine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Coycaine
Old
Thanks Meter 1059
Ok so just an observation. This forum as a whole is going to **** with dip**** D bag idiots!! But somehow this thread keeps the bad seeds out and rolls on!! I love you all!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coycaine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dreamsforgotten
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2552

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] BlackBean7 by TeamBaked 1-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coycaine View Post
Ok so just an observation. This forum as a whole is going to **** with dip**** D bag idiots!! But somehow this thread keeps the bad seeds out and rolls on!! I love you all!
Tbh it's been that way, many forms are unfortunately. The best way to deal with the d bags anywhere is to never respond to their post the ultimate insult to them is when no one cares what they have to say.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
I quit school because of recess...they play too much
"I find it kinda funny....Find it kinda sad....That the dreams in which im dying...Are the best I've ever had..."
-Gary Jules
If you want to learn to develop, check out http://www.dreamsforgotten.net.

Fixed lol..Fixed for real this time!
Look out for your devs PayPal is appreciated.

Learn to Theme: Includes links to the next guide at bottom
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dreamsforgotten For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Coycaine
Old
Thanks Meter 1059
Yeah, that sure is the best way! Unfortunately, this is what I usually do....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSNREtboX3s
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Coycaine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

edfunkycold
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4293

He'll I have to force myself not to go into the Q&A sections because my ulcer gets upset. I feel for the Mods, every time I read something in the Q&A it's been moved into there (usually by Kenny) because some people just post wherever they feel like it.

Transmitted with a portable device using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to edfunkycold For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stoneworrior
Old
Thanks Meter 76

Quote:
Yeah, that sure is the best way! Unfortunately, this is what I usually do....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSNREtboX3s
It's been over an hour since I watched this and I'm still laughing

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stoneworrior For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JediNinjafication
Old
Thanks Meter 1176

Nice post on g+ stone! By the way... Ryan was the one puking last night... I caught it in my bag as we got cut off at the strip club!!

*The Ninj-ESS*
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/slappin510/JediNinjafication_zps68eeef25.png%5B/IMG%5D
The Following User Says Thank You to JediNinjafication For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stoneworrior
Old
Thanks Meter 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNinjafication View Post
Nice post on g+ stone! By the way... Ryan was the one puking last night... I caught it in my bag as we got cut off at the strip club!!

*The Ninj-ESS*
Lol, my youngest boy turned 21 yesterday and his older brother flew out from Washington to celebrate with him. Apparently Ryan and my boy had the same experience last night...he remembers nothing either

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to stoneworrior For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dreamsforgotten
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2552

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
This works as well ROFL!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
I quit school because of recess...they play too much
"I find it kinda funny....Find it kinda sad....That the dreams in which im dying...Are the best I've ever had..."
-Gary Jules
If you want to learn to develop, check out http://www.dreamsforgotten.net.

Fixed lol..Fixed for real this time!
Look out for your devs PayPal is appreciated.

Learn to Theme: Includes links to the next guide at bottom

The Following User Says Thank You to dreamsforgotten For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
mbq was here
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe