[ROM][AOSP][Nightly/Release] CarbonRom KitKat [toroplus]

Tip us?

jcruz767
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelovekir View Post
Yes mine is working.
Do you mind sharing what build you are on?

mondragon21
Old
Thanks Meter 10
What happened to the nightly? I have seen lot fixes on the change log but nightly hasn't been updated since March 2

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

CarbonDev
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2315

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondragon21 View Post
What happened to the nightly? I have seen lot fixes on the change log but nightly hasn't been updated since March 2

https://plus.google.com/103315278250...ts/KRpSWfTg4mU
For all things Carbon, check out our website: Carbon Rom | Keep up to date with our nightlies by checking the changelog: Carbon Nightly Changelog

Keep up to date by joining our Google+ community: Team Carbon | +1 us on Google+ Carbon on Google+

Like us on Facebook: CarbonRom Facebook | Download the rom through our Download App: Carbon Download Center App or at our site: Carbon Downloads

The Following User Says Thank You to CarbonDev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mondragon21
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonDev View Post
Oh ok

onelovekir
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcruz767 View Post
Do you mind sharing what build you are on?
Sorry for the late reply but I'm on 2/16 build.

onelovekir
Old
Thanks Meter 38
just updated to the 3/17 build and I do not have any LTE now...guess i'm nandroiding back to my 2/16 build

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

why does it seem like this carbon thread is so dead, but the JB carbon thread was always rockin!

jcruz767
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelovekir View Post
just updated to the 3/17 build and I do not have any LTE now...guess i'm nandroiding back to my 2/16 build

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

why does it seem like this carbon thread is so dead, but the JB carbon thread was always rockin!
Same here with LTE and I know this is one of my favorite roms just because I always found it so clean.

onelovekir
Old
(Last edited by onelovekir; 19th March 2014 at 07:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcruz767 View Post
Same here with LTE and I know this is one of my favorite roms just because I always found it so clean.
I know for sure the 2/16 build has LTE working. I will try to pinpoint when and where it went wrong and I will report back. It just seems like no one is monitoring this thread for the bug issues and whatnot.

UPDATE : so far 03/01 is the latest build with working LTE for me. I'll keep trying later builds as the day(s) progress.

The Following User Says Thank You to onelovekir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]