Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,470 Members 40,931 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][Nightly/Release] CarbonRom KitKat [toroplus]

Tip us?

jcruz767
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelovekir View Post
Yes mine is working.
Do you mind sharing what build you are on?

mondragon21
Old
Thanks Meter 10
What happened to the nightly? I have seen lot fixes on the change log but nightly hasn't been updated since March 2

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

CarbonDev
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,869

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondragon21 View Post
What happened to the nightly? I have seen lot fixes on the change log but nightly hasn't been updated since March 2

https://plus.google.com/103315278250...ts/KRpSWfTg4mU
For all things Carbon, check out our website: Carbon Rom | Keep up to date with our nightlies by checking the changelog: Carbon Nightly Changelog

Keep up to date by joining our Google+ community: Team Carbon | +1 us on Google+ Carbon on Google+

Like us on Facebook: CarbonRom Facebook | Download the rom through our Download App: Carbon Download Center App or at our site: Carbon Downloads

The Following User Says Thank You to CarbonDev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mondragon21
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonDev View Post
Oh ok

onelovekir
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcruz767 View Post
Do you mind sharing what build you are on?
Sorry for the late reply but I'm on 2/16 build.

onelovekir
Old
Thanks Meter 42
just updated to the 3/17 build and I do not have any LTE now...guess i'm nandroiding back to my 2/16 build

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

why does it seem like this carbon thread is so dead, but the JB carbon thread was always rockin!

jcruz767
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelovekir View Post
just updated to the 3/17 build and I do not have any LTE now...guess i'm nandroiding back to my 2/16 build

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

why does it seem like this carbon thread is so dead, but the JB carbon thread was always rockin!
Same here with LTE and I know this is one of my favorite roms just because I always found it so clean.

onelovekir
Old
(Last edited by onelovekir; 19th March 2014 at 07:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcruz767 View Post
Same here with LTE and I know this is one of my favorite roms just because I always found it so clean.
I know for sure the 2/16 build has LTE working. I will try to pinpoint when and where it went wrong and I will report back. It just seems like no one is monitoring this thread for the bug issues and whatnot.

UPDATE : so far 03/01 is the latest build with working LTE for me. I'll keep trying later builds as the day(s) progress.
The Following User Says Thank You to onelovekir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

onelovekir
Old
Thanks Meter 42
has anyone on the carbon dev team figured out why since the 03/01 build that LTE has not been working? what changes to LTE was made that would affect the new builds? can we just swap out files to make it work on new builds?