This ROM is a remix of the best options coming from famous team and developer: AOKP BEANSTALK CrDroid ChameOS CM MOKEE OMNI PA SLIM VANIR etc. with custom build kernel based on Imoseyon with cherry-picks options from ASKP, ezkeels,faux123, Fancy & Franco.
Current Status :
Custom build 3.0.101 (enable with Big Mem option from ASKP, 1080p preserved)
Clock: 230mhz-1650mhz(default 350mhz-1250mhz), undervolted already.
govenors:dyninteractive, ondemand, interacive(default), lazy, ondemandplus, wheatly, hotplug
io sched: deadline, vr, sio, row, zen, cfq, bfq, fiops
snappier ZRAM, PGM supported, UKSM, purple-tint fix with tweaking values on color temp and contrast values.
init.d script : seeder optimization, dynamic fsync enabled, Swap enabled (Data Partion)
ROM( ver 2.4.1) :
Options and Credit Author: (as much as I could remember ... )
In general this is based on CM's framework.
SLIM : Battery and Date options, Quiethours, Keyboard and IME, Lockscreen and Notification Shortcut, Navigation, Powermenu, Quicksettings, DPI Density Changer, TRDS
BeanStalk: Quicksettings, Toggles option, Profile Support , PowerMenu rework
ChameOS: ActiveDisplay, AppSidebar, Gesture unlock, Gesture Anywhere, Netstats, ScreenRecorder
Mokee : PhoneLocation and LunarCalendar Support (only available with Chinese Languages), Speed Dial, IP Call
PA & Carbon : HALO, PA PIE (custom modified, more buttons )
Maxwen: Suspend Actions, Wakelock Blocker, CPU overlays
OMNI: DSPManager Modification, Intrusive Incall options, end call sound
Vanir : Tweaks and debug options, Halo and notification boost
F2FS Fallback handling : Team Motorola Mobility and MWisBest
KNOWN ISSUES and COMMONLY ASK QUESTIONS
1. Don't dirty flash over if you update from other genius works. Make a full wipe before you flash.
if you are updating from an old version of this rom, dirty flash should be fine.
2. Flashing kernels : 3rd party kernel that consist of CM ramdisk(ie flash with a boot.img image) is not compatible with this rom.
3. On restoring App with Titanium Backup: for those who switching roms all the time, it is recommend to wipe dalvik cache again with recovery.
dalvik cache generated by different rom build from different toolchains may not be compatible. You better do it prior to ART conversion.
4. If you flash SuperSu over this rom, pls checked "Enable su during boot" option in menu, otherwise, root privileges won't work
5. For dev reason I have switch on adb logging in developer options by default. Turn it off if you don't need it and somehow it save battery and get better performance.
6. Currently no proper ui restart function presents, dpi changes and some ui changes need to check the system ui restart option (under developer options) or even a reboot(using hot reboot option should work in most cases) .
7. Wifi Display Support : You need to check the option "Wireless display certification" under developer options to work properly.
8. Statusbar Carrier Label popup no matter how : still looking around and not yet solved.
9. Certain apps not showing up in Play Store(e.g. Facebook,Beautiful Widgets) or shows incompatiblity error.
get a multi dpi Google play store from HERE.
17th Sep 2014 (ver 3.0.4 STABLE Final)
Fix screen turn on dim issue with Stable kernel
Headsup Custom Background
sync slim translation
sync CM aosp patches
Adaptive backlight support (CM)
3rd Sep 2014 (ver 3.0.4 STABLE)
Thanks to the active repsonse from chinese forum user
I believe until I get a phone, this is another stable build to use.
1. Fix UI restart issue of pulling down notification by reverting the contextual statusbar header.
2. HeadsUp notification (blacklist mode, yet DND mode still not working)
3. Mms - slideshow attach npe
4. Add wifi toggle to powermenu
5. Add gesture panel action to slimaction system (port forward from Vanir Rom)
- rework and share the gesture with Gesture Anywhere
6. Fix Active Notification options not sticking.
7. Fix possible SystemUI FC (Omni)
8. Fix notification keep showing up in several case
9. Fix Volume Panel overlay time not sticking.
10. PA PIE :
- add torch, omniswitch, gesture panel button
- not showing search button by default, and option not lights out if google search is not install.
11. fix Headsup mode not applying with Dialer
29th August 2014 (ver 3.0.3bld2)
1. Revert seperate settings button in notification panel, it mess up the notification header with dpi changes.
assign the settings shortcut to long click action of notification button (we have quick settings edit button )
2. rework headsup incallui funcition in dialer
use listpreference to choss between hover, headsup and headsup with expanded always
27th August 2014 (ver 3.0.3bld1)
1. Fix Density changer derp (white line under action bar)
2. PA Pie cleanup and fixes :
- borrow some code from DU and AICP which fix PIE Stick
- fix swipe action target and notification layout.
3. rearrage notification button order, move clear button to the right side.
25th August 2014 (ver 3.0.3)
This project will be postponed after this build.
I have been working hard and concentrated on polishing some details and bring
in some theming component as an alternative choice for a rom with no new theme engine.
Thx to the beta tester from Chinese forum to help me out with this (final) release.
Add Custom Color support (credits darkKat)
- Slim Recents headers
- Navbar and statusbar background
- Statusbar: system and notification icon
- Notification panel : wifi and carrier label
- Settings menu (root list) : icon and titles
Custom Boot Animation (AOKP and darkKat)
- Taffic Meter style revamps (Omni)
- notfication counts on statusbar
- Settings buttons (configurable)
- Tiles edit buttons (shown by default with quicksettings panel)
- consistent animation effect when swiping.
- enable equalizer for wifi display
Active Notification :
- fix quiet hours logic (Vanir)
- rework settings menu : Corresponding settings option display according to notification service selected.
- Circle Battery : add Dot length, offset and interval settings (darkKat)
- add popup menu with enabler option when selecting headsup notification.
- Increase Cpu Boost time to Scrolling
- Catch possible FC with statusbar recreation
- Soft Reboot mode (CM)
11th August 2014 (ver 3.0.2 bld3)
- fix webview issue
- update icon assets with settings menu
10th August 2014 (ver 3.0.2 bld2)
- fix compatibility issue with Google Camera.
Previously I am using the Linaro toolchain optimize jpeg library which breaks google camera.
- add back change wallpaper permission with systemui to fix blackscreen issue with google home launcher installed.
- Remove Touch Slop in Scrolling settings which cause hampering
8th August 2014 (ver 3.0.2)
- fix call delay and fc with sound settings
1. UI rework and organisations
- use actionbar switch for customization options in 2th level.
- move BatterySaver, Quiethours option to first class and add a easy enable switch
- reorganizing menus:
move pie options to navigation, create new divider of notification service.
- Weather Panel view creation not stick with on/off action
- PA Pie attach code fix, no longer need a systemUI restart to apply changes, and fix possible npe with startup
- Statusbar Carrier Label : make sure settings stick with boots
- Fix SlimPie recent panel bug (CRdroid)
- remove proximity wake option for device not support
- set call in background option to false.
- add touch to hide settings (CRdroid)
4. Recents Panel
- Custom Color background for AOSP stock view
5. SystemUI: Replace CompassTile RotateAnimation with tweening (CM)
6. SystemUI: 4G/LTE icon toggle (base on aokp)
- only show with device support
7. Add information on how to reset swpe to notification (PA)
8. Profile : don't change media volume when music is active (CM)
31st July 2014 (ver 3.0.1 bld1)
31st July 2014 (ver 3.0.1)
omap4 nand update (dirtyV)
f2fs update (agni kernel)
add SIOplus scheduler (fancy)
- A char array copy optimization
- update memmove for 32bits atomic
3. Filter Spam notifications (CM - privacy settings)
note : CM's implementation will override all notifications option (Halo, HeadsUp and Hover)
even you have remove assignment in settings table ,
it still block the notifications unless you turn off & on the notifications option again.
4. Fix MultiWindow conflicts after floating windows backpress fix.
- add 4g as connection options for profiles (cm)
- Add Bluetooth A2DP profile trigger
6. Headsup Notification:
Show headsup at the bottom of the screen (slim)
add Slimactions (slim)
Custom Color Background
Fix search highlight
9. InCallUI & Dialer:
More locale support to T9 search
Show extra contact details (aokp)
make imcoming call screen style configurable(cm)
make navbar translucent (cm)
avoid layout change on disconnection (cm)
auto enable data (cm)
mms : mark as unread fix (cm)
storage full npe fix (cm)
17th July 2014 (ver 3.0.0 bld1)
- attemp to fix wake from screen off issue
- handle systemFC message properly with lockscreen state
- merge AOSP 4.4.4_r2 source
- fix duplicate statubar brightness control
- fix aicp weather view layout (empty space) on start up
Previous Change log
ver 1.9 - 3.0.0 : https://www.sendspace.com/file/laakcd
DOWNLOAD : (Note : sometimes you are required to clear Settings.apk data when you encounter FC.)
Clean Install is a must for upgrading from any 4.4.2 version
NOTED: my phone is dead and I don't have the money to get a replacement,
please consider help me out with paypal donations or I am forced to quit this project that
this will be the last update of this.
ROM (build date: 17th Sep 2014 ver. 3.0.4 Stable Final) :
NOTE 1: To get Root working flawlessly, Please uncheck "Respect CM root settings" in SuperSU.
CORE ADDON COMPONENTS
Get Latest Xposed Frameworks Update from : HERE
GAPPS : Recommeded to use BANKS
Get Latest SUPERSU from : HERE
KERNEL (current branch : bk14)
(17th Sep 2014) bk14 PGM Stable:
(17th Sep 2014) bk14 touchwake Stable :
Last Stable Version (bk13)
(15th Mar 2014) bk13 PGM beta5 : Downlod link1, Download link2
(15th Mar 2014) bk13 touchwake version beta5 : Downlod link1, Download link2
Alternative Touchwake Apps support Kernel : Download link1,
(Noted: PGM/ touchcontrol have been removed from PLAY STORE by original author already. )
- support touch wake control in Google Play Store, choose " bponury stock mod" module when popup ask.
Mpokang Kernel with Tweaks (install script modified by itasoulas): HERE
ADD ON Packages
Keyboard in Full Language and Dictionary(Dark theme and swipe supported) : Download Link1, Download Link2
Viper4 Android Sound : Download Link1, Download Link2
DSPManager will be removed
XLounder Mod : HERE
apktool 1.5.3 for TRDS 3.0 (windows version): HERE
Support my work by hitting thanks or make a donation with paypal with this Email address
CM-REMIX-TOROPLUS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: CyanogenMod, AOKP, Slim, Vanir, Omni, PA, BeanStalk
Last Updated 2014-09-17