[ROM] [4.4.4][toroplus][17th Sep 2014] CM-REMIX [ver_3.0.4 Stable Final][EXT4/F2FS]

Search This thread

orangecream

Apr 30, 2013
Boston
Installed 3/01 version of the ROM and its been running great for the past couple days. Had only 1 lockup so far. Wifi display is working again. Great work!

deucedimetexas

Apr 12, 2012
No he was referring to the build when burstlam took over for justinxu .. It was in the prior thread that had been discontinued.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

nexusbandit

Oct 9, 2013
Orangecream had mentioned a 3/01 version that is working flawlessly ..the last version I used when burstlam took over had kept freezing up on me when I used my stock browser and had several other bugs that effected me using the ROM asca daily driver..it also consumed 10% battery power per hour with nearly everything hibernated using greenify..I had to switch to cm snapshot 4 which has worked better then any kitkat ROM I have ever tried..so far its 100% stable for me..I love the remix ROM much better though because of the great performance and all the features it has without having to install a ton of apps to have those features..one this ROM has been deemed fully stable I'll go back to it..but I just can't use a ROM that eats so much battery..the snapshot only uses 2% battery power for me and with no freeze ups

Reactions: deucedimetexas

nexusbandit

Oct 9, 2013
CMR_zpsfd543953.png

This ROM is a remix of the best options coming from famous team and developer: AOKP BEANSTALK CrDroid ChameOS CM MOKEE OMNI PA SLIM VANIR etc. with custom build kernel based on Imoseyon with cherry-picks options from ASKP, ezkeels,faux123, Fancy & Franco.

Current Status :

Kernel:

Custom build 3.0.101 (enable with Big Mem option from ASKP, 1080p preserved)
Clock: 230mhz-1650mhz(default 350mhz-1250mhz), undervolted already.
govenors:dyninteractive, ondemand, interacive(default), lazy, ondemandplus, wheatly, hotplug
io sched: deadline, vr, sio, row, zen, cfq, bfq, fiops
snappier ZRAM, PGM supported, UKSM, purple-tint fix with tweaking values on color temp and contrast values.
init.d script : seeder optimization, dynamic fsync enabled, Swap enabled (Data Partion)

ROM( ver 2.4.1) :

Options and Credit Author: (as much as I could remember ... )

In general this is based on CM's framework.

SLIM : Battery and Date options, Quiethours, Keyboard and IME, Lockscreen and Notification Shortcut, Navigation, Powermenu, Quicksettings, DPI Density Changer, TRDS
BeanStalk: Quicksettings, Toggles option, Profile Support , PowerMenu rework
ChameOS: ActiveDisplay, AppSidebar, Gesture unlock, Gesture Anywhere, Netstats, ScreenRecorder
Mokee : PhoneLocation and LunarCalendar Support (only available with Chinese Languages), Speed Dial, IP Call
PA & Carbon : HALO, PA PIE (custom modified, more buttons )
Maxwen: Suspend Actions, Wakelock Blocker, CPU overlays
OMNI: DSPManager Modification, Intrusive Incall options, end call sound
Vanir : Tweaks and debug options, Halo and notification boost

KNOWN ISSUES and COMMONLY ASK QUESTIONS

1. Don't dirty flash over if you update from other genius works. Make a full wipe before you flash.
if you are updating from an old version of this rom, dirty flash should be fine.

2. Flashing kernels : 3rd party kernel that consist of CM ramdisk(ie flash with a boot.img image) is not compatible with this rom.

3. On restoring App with Titanium Backup: for those who switching roms all the time, it is recommend to wipe dalvik cache again with recovery.
dalvik cache generated by different rom build from different toolchains may not be compatible. You better do it prior to ART conversion.

4. If you flash SuperSu over this rom, pls checked "Enable su during boot" option in menu, otherwise, root privileges won't work

5. For dev reason I have switch on adb logging in developer options by default. Turn it off if you don't need it and somehow it save battery and get better performance.

6. Currently no proper ui restart function presents, dpi changes and some ui changes need to check the system ui restart option (under developer options) or even a reboot(using hot reboot option should work in most cases) .

7. Wifi Display Support : You need to check the option "Wireless display certification" under developer options to work properly.

8. Statusbar Carrier Label popup no matter how : still looking around and not yet solved.

9. Certain apps not showing up in Play Store(e.g. Facebook,Beautiful Widgets) or shows incompatiblity error.
get a multi dpi Google play store from HERE.

ChangeLog

10th Mar 2014 - ver 2.8.3

1. Add Slim Recents
2. Move OmniSwitch to Slim Action system, we can have aosp , omniswitch and omni recent style play nice together.
3. Tiles Enhancement:
- all tiles can flip, and flip in 4 direction
- add haptic feedback control
- add swipe action support to location and music tile.
4. Active Display improvement (Omni)
- Add option Double tap to sleep
- Add option to show wallpaper blur behind active display
- Allow to show numbers of notification on Handle
- add battery circle around handle
5. Custom Lockscreen Wallpaper
6. Identicons (Chameleonos)
7. Add Smart Pulldown to Slim Action system
8. Notificaition Remnider layout fix (Slim)
9. Fix display user photo (CM)
10. Add Turn off action to Open networks notification (AOKP)
11. Add Turn Tethering off action to wifi and usb tethering notifications (AOKP)
12. Performance : GPS optimizer (country sting changer)(AOSB)
13. Add HTC reflection style to stock recents view (AOSB)
14. Remove debug with notification panel, hopefully get rid of notification lags.

2th Mar 2014 - ver. 2.8.2

Kernel : bk-13 pre-release 1
Built with @metalspring 's custom optimized- Linaro 4.7.4 toolchain -O3 optimized, graphite , link-time opt

Add Adaptive, Dyna Interactive, Hyper Governor Sakuractive from Fancy , Intelliactive from FAUX
ZBUD and ZSWAP (DirtyV)
Update ZRAM and ZCache with LZ4 Compression support

Fix Active Display Brightness Mode
Fix FC with Default App Grid Options (won't enable at the same time)
NetTraffic Rework (by default authhide, add a simple text view style regarding download speed only.)
Expand Desktop through Profile setting (CM)
[1/2] Speed up booting on multicore devices. (CM)
Notification Reminder (Slim)
Settings: Fix Color Control settings not sticking with Reboot
Increase promxity senor update interval. ie. improve sensitivity with Direct Call function
Fix Power Shutter Exception (CM)

23th Feb 2014 - ver. 2.8.1
1) hide statusbar battery icon
2) dialer: prevent touch to wake in phoneUI (oncall screenoff) when touchwake /PGM enabled (base on AOKP)
3) Power Shutter NPE fix (cm)
4) Force highend GFX option (you won't get it for we are running in highgfx mode already)
5) dalvik and libcore leaks (AOSP)
6) stock Recents panel view: force clear caches on longclick
7) Active Display Rework
- fix derppy pocket mode
- partially fix unlock action
(so far I did work out a workaround that need to reset lockscreen state. ie. you will get a normal lockscreen view in transition. )
- add back sun light mode and turn screen off option.
8) Security Settings: Add multi user enable switch.
note: since there are numerous option not yet fix with multi user support. FC are expected with multi user.
9) Fix Statusbar Carrier Label option doesn't stick with reboot.
10) ramdisk tweaks based on DirtyV picks (portion done by franciscofranco, ak, boype & osm0sis + Franco's Dev Team).

18 th Feb 2014 - ver. 2.8
1) Kernel:
- update interactive governor to linux 3.4 ver
- fix invalid input boot value with interactive governor
- add cpu boost interface
- memcopy memmove function update (dirtyV and Ezekeel)

2) Add OmniSwtich as default recent button action.
note: please enable it with the switch in actionbar first. It cost the 25-28mb system ram when enabled.

3) Color tweaking support Custom Kernel with CM hardware opt: tested mpokernel franco:
4) Dialer : Fix FC with Call Stats
5) Add ADB Paranoia mode (CM)
6) Fix Sound Panel timeout value not stick with reboot
7) Add ability to use EdgeGestureService for system gesture (CM)
8) Screenshot rotation

Previous Change log
ver 1.9 - 2.7.2 : https://www.mediafire.com/?mxjp7vsqacb0wzd

DOWNLOAD : (Please clear Settings.apk data to avoid FC.)

ROM (build date: 11th Mar 2014 ver. 2.8.3 patch 2 applied) : Download Link 1 , Download Link 2
md5:41b1f3b80d3e056d629e61893113c530

Patch 2 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/1d4gmn
- fix crash with custom lockscreen wallpaper
- Add touchwake control master switch and timeout settings (settings>display)

NOTE 1: To get Root working normally, Please uncheck "Respect CM root settings" in SuperSU.
NOTE 2: On Custom Wallpaper with Mms: you cannot pick the pics with recent tab in DocumentUI, you need to browse your folder(swipe it out from left hand size and pick the actual location of the pic), otherwise you will get FC with it.

GAPPS : RECOMMEND GAPPS PACKAGE FROM BANKS

PA version works fine with this, but u could get alternative options:

Gapps minmal version
: HERE
Note: only with Play store and sync options, you need to download google options from play store by yourself. At least google search needed in order to avoid FC with in-app search...

ADDON:

GET LATEST SUPERSU FROM : HERE

Kernel (20th Feb 2014, compile with A9 Cortex optimized GCC 4.7.4 )
Embedded Version (PGM support) : Download link1, Download link2
md5: 9e5a2d89938dd0ed9c7053850fbe09c4

(3rd Mar 2014) bk13 PGM beta5 : Downlod link1, Download link2
md5: f0f628c2b57d56d237dfe834820fab97

Alternative Touchwake Enabled Kernel : Download link1, Download link2
md5: e52d7cf6b8fff09464285f4b6e2a1f74

(3rd Mar 2014) bk13 touchwake version beta5 : Downlod link1, Download link2
md5: 9188bd265e49fa2d5e0311086bdca714

- support touch wake control in Google Play Store, choose " bponury stock mod" module when popup ask.

Mpokang Kernel with Tweaks (install script modified by itasoulas): HERE
md5: 1e2e20a68295eb9c7b072302965d71bc

Keyboard in Full Language and Dictionary(Dark theme and swipe supported) : Download Link1, Download Link2

Viper4 Android Sound : Download Link1, Download Link2
DSPManager will be removed

XLounder Mod : HERE

apktool 1.5.3 for TRDS 3.0 (windows version): HERE

github: here

XDA:DevDB Information
CM-REMIX-TOROPLUS, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Contributors
burstlam
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: CyanogenMod, AOKP, Slim, Vanir, Omni, PA, BeanStalk

Version Information

Created 2014-03-02
Last Updated 2014-03-11

I tried your 3/11/2014 version today with a full wipe and even reformatted the phone and I never could get the wifi to connect at all..it would find the wifi with no problems but in no way would it connect..it would show the signal as full and would accept the password butthen it would show as a weak signal and not connect..i had to put my back up files back in my phone and restored my nandroid

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Well I found the original version of the free Blackout Updater app. When you click on "Download" for an app it may take a couple of minutes and look like nothing is happening but be patient because it works and the apps are their most current versions. The new updater app is rebuilt and downloads instantly but this will get you by until they finally her them back on Play Store..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dd5vjgjpn4emaxw/com.blackout.updater-1.apk

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Gray Tapatalk 2

uconnpat

May 15, 2008
SOD

Ive gotten several sleeps of death requiring a battery pull in the last couple of days, two of them were while I was listening to a book on ezpdf (if that helps)

nexusbandit

Oct 9, 2013
recommend to run on dalvik mode and
set min cpu freq to 350mhz. (some cpu looks unstable with 230mhz)

I have had no problems at all running at 230mhz...mine really only runs at 230 when making calls or facebook or email..i have the i/o set on row and my phone never has any fc or black boxes ..my need for speed and real racing 3 seems to work perfectly with zero lag or any other probems .. ..what's the difference between running art and dalvik? I don't know much about it..

burstlam

Jul 27, 2009
new build is up

23th Mar 2014 - ver 2.8.6

1. bionic : libm: original optimized modf for [ARM NEON] (codefireX)
2. Circle side appbar (omni)
3. On the Go : Turn stop and start service if screen turns off and on
4. Keyguard - Create landscape Emergency Dialer
5. memory leak fix (slim)
6. QuickSettings tile : row back battery back tile onclick action
7. Frameworks : Fix possible ANR and navigation bar freeze (slim)
8. Framework: disable keyguard widget frame (1/2)
9. googlebackuptransport: fix for google backup and restore
10. Keyguard: Fix Pin-Layout (CM)
11. Change SQL to improve performance. (aosp)
12. Dialer : Open dialer code cleanup

burstlam

Jul 27, 2009
I have had no problems at all running at 230mhz...mine really only runs at 230 when making calls or facebook or email..i have the i/o set on row and my phone never has any fc or black boxes ..my need for speed and real racing 3 seems to work perfectly with zero lag or any other probems .. ..what's the difference between running art and dalvik? I don't know much about it..

While Dalvik uses “just-in-time” (conversion) processing to compile code on the fly,
ART using an “ahead-of-time” process to compile apps before you first run them,
CPU could execute the application directly without any conversions in ART mode.
Therefore, Multi task performance improve alot with this change.
However, there are too many compatibility issue with ART runtime mode.

Reactions: nexusbandit

vzihome

Oct 31, 2008
new build is up

Love the ROM only issue that keeps me from being a daily driver is not switching to LTE that's a real deal breaker. If you can fix this it would be awesome!

nexusbandit

Oct 9, 2013
new build is up

Can I dirty flash the update or do I need to do wipes?

nexusbandit

Oct 9, 2013
[quote name="nexusbandit" post=51312574]I have had no problems at all running at 230mhz...mine really only runs at 230 when making calls or facebook or email..i have the i/o set on row and my phone never has any fc or black boxes ..my need for speed and real racing 3 seems to work perfectly with zero lag or any other probems .. ..what's the difference between running art and dalvik? I don't know much about it..

While Dalvik uses “just-in-time” (conversion) processing to compile code on the fly,
ART using an “ahead-of-time” process to compile apps before you first run them,
CPU could execute the application directly without any conversions in ART mode.
Therefore, Multi task performance improve alot with this change.
However, there are too many compatibility issue with ART runtime mode.[/QUOTE]
What is the chamber of secrets in dev options? When I check it I don't find anything different ..

PabloCruzIII

Account currently disabled
Nov 25, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Hello all!

I'm coming from a different section of the community, that being the LG Optimus G. I have the chance to swap a great device that I've become bored with over my 18 months with for a Galaxy Nexus. I really like the amoled screen and battery size doesn't really bother me. I'm asking here becaue this is my favorite ROM and I really need to know what the service is like on the Galaxy Nexus. Obviously sprint varies in different locations but what are handoffs like from 3G to LTE? So on and so forth... More importantly, what are your experiences with Remix? Thanks in advance guys!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CMR_zpsfd543953.png

This ROM is a remix of the best options coming from famous team and developer: AOKP BEANSTALK CrDroid ChameOS CM MOKEE OMNI PA SLIM VANIR etc. with custom build kernel based on Imoseyon with cherry-picks options from ASKP, ezkeels,faux123, Fancy & Franco.

Current Status :

Kernel:

Custom build 3.0.101 (enable with Big Mem option from ASKP, 1080p preserved)
    Clock: 230mhz-1650mhz(default 350mhz-1250mhz), undervolted already.
    govenors:dyninteractive, ondemand, interacive(default), lazy, ondemandplus, wheatly, hotplug
    io sched: deadline, vr, sio, row, zen, cfq, bfq, fiops
    snappier ZRAM, PGM supported, UKSM, purple-tint fix with tweaking values on color temp and contrast values.
    init.d script : seeder optimization, dynamic fsync enabled, Swap enabled (Data Partion)

ROM( ver 2.4.1) :

Options and Credit Author: (as much as I could remember ... )

In general this is based on CM's framework.

SLIM : Battery and Date options, Quiethours, Keyboard and IME, Lockscreen and Notification Shortcut, Navigation, Powermenu, Quicksettings, DPI Density Changer, TRDS
    BeanStalk: Quicksettings, Toggles option, Profile Support , PowerMenu rework
    ChameOS: ActiveDisplay, AppSidebar, Gesture unlock, Gesture Anywhere, Netstats, ScreenRecorder
    Mokee : PhoneLocation and LunarCalendar Support (only available with Chinese Languages), Speed Dial, IP Call
    PA & Carbon : HALO, PA PIE (custom modified, more buttons )
    Maxwen: Suspend Actions, Wakelock Blocker, CPU overlays
    OMNI: DSPManager Modification, Intrusive Incall options, end call sound
    Vanir : Tweaks and debug options, Halo and notification boost
    F2FS Fallback handling : Team Motorola Mobility and MWisBest

KNOWN ISSUES and COMMONLY ASK QUESTIONS

1. Don't dirty flash over if you update from other genius works. Make a full wipe before you flash.
    if you are updating from an old version of this rom, dirty flash should be fine.

2. Flashing kernels : 3rd party kernel that consist of CM ramdisk(ie flash with a boot.img image) is not compatible with this rom.

3. On restoring App with Titanium Backup: for those who switching roms all the time, it is recommend to wipe dalvik cache again with recovery.
    dalvik cache generated by different rom build from different toolchains may not be compatible. You better do it prior to ART conversion.

4. If you flash SuperSu over this rom, pls checked "Enable su during boot" option in menu, otherwise, root privileges won't work

5. For dev reason I have switch on adb logging in developer options by default. Turn it off if you don't need it and somehow it save battery and get better performance.

6. Currently no proper ui restart function presents, dpi changes and some ui changes need to check the system ui restart option (under developer options) or even a reboot(using hot reboot option should work in most cases) .

7. Wifi Display Support : You need to check the option "Wireless display certification" under developer options to work properly.

8. Statusbar Carrier Label popup no matter how : still looking around and not yet solved.

9. Certain apps not showing up in Play Store(e.g. Facebook,Beautiful Widgets) or shows incompatiblity error.
    get a multi dpi Google play store from HERE.

ChangeLog

17th Sep 2014 (ver 3.0.4 STABLE Final)
    Fix screen turn on dim issue with Stable kernel
    Headsup Custom Background
    sync slim translation
    sync CM aosp patches
    Adaptive backlight support (CM)

3rd Sep 2014 (ver 3.0.4 STABLE)

Thanks to the active repsonse from chinese forum user
    I believe until I get a phone, this is another stable build to use.

1. Fix UI restart issue of pulling down notification by reverting the contextual statusbar header.
    2. HeadsUp notification (blacklist mode, yet DND mode still not working)
    3. Mms - slideshow attach npe
    4. Add wifi toggle to powermenu
    5. Add gesture panel action to slimaction system (port forward from Vanir Rom)
    - rework and share the gesture with Gesture Anywhere
    6. Fix Active Notification options not sticking.
    7. Fix possible SystemUI FC (Omni)
    8. Fix notification keep showing up in several case
    9. Fix Volume Panel overlay time not sticking.
    10. PA PIE :
    - add torch, omniswitch, gesture panel button
    - not showing search button by default, and option not lights out if google search is not install.
    11. fix Headsup mode not applying with Dialer

29th August 2014 (ver 3.0.3bld2)

1. Revert seperate settings button in notification panel, it mess up the notification header with dpi changes.
    assign the settings shortcut to long click action of notification button (we have quick settings edit button )

2. rework headsup incallui funcition in dialer
    use listpreference to choss between hover, headsup and headsup with expanded always

27th August 2014 (ver 3.0.3bld1)
    1. Fix Density changer derp (white line under action bar)
    2. PA Pie cleanup and fixes :
    - borrow some code from DU and AICP which fix PIE Stick
    - fix swipe action target and notification layout.
    3. rearrage notification button order, move clear button to the right side.

25th August 2014 (ver 3.0.3)

This project will be postponed after this build.
    I have been working hard and concentrated on polishing some details and bring
    in some theming component as an alternative choice for a rom with no new theme engine.
    Thx to the beta tester from Chinese forum to help me out with this (final) release.

Add Custom Color support (credits darkKat)
    - Slim Recents headers
    - Navbar and statusbar background
    - Statusbar: system and notification icon
    - Notification panel : wifi and carrier label
    - Settings menu (root list) : icon and titles

Custom Boot Animation (AOKP and darkKat)

Statusbar
    - Taffic Meter style revamps (Omni)
    - notfication counts on statusbar

Notification :
    - Settings buttons (configurable)
    - Tiles edit buttons (shown by default with quicksettings panel)
    - consistent animation effect when swiping.

Quicksettings :
    - enable equalizer for wifi display

Active Notification :
    - fix quiet hours logic (Vanir)
    - rework settings menu : Corresponding settings option display according to notification service selected.
    -
    Battery :
    - Circle Battery : add Dot length, offset and interval settings (darkKat)

Dialer :
    - add popup menu with enabler option when selecting headsup notification.

Others
    - Increase Cpu Boost time to Scrolling
    - Catch possible FC with statusbar recreation
    - Soft Reboot mode (CM)

11th August 2014 (ver 3.0.2 bld3)
    - fix webview issue
    - update icon assets with settings menu

10th August 2014 (ver 3.0.2 bld2)
    - fix compatibility issue with Google Camera.
    Previously I am using the Linaro toolchain optimize jpeg library which breaks google camera.
    - add back change wallpaper permission with systemui to fix blackscreen issue with google home launcher installed.
    - Remove Touch Slop in Scrolling settings which cause hampering

8th August 2014 (ver 3.0.2)

bld1
    - fix call delay and fc with sound settings

1. UI rework and organisations
    - use actionbar switch for customization options in 2th level.
    - move BatterySaver, Quiethours option to first class and add a easy enable switch
    - reorganizing menus:
    move pie options to navigation, create new divider of notification service.
    2. fixes:
    - Weather Panel view creation not stick with on/off action
    - PA Pie attach code fix, no longer need a systemUI restart to apply changes, and fix possible npe with startup
    - Statusbar Carrier Label : make sure settings stick with boots
    - Fix SlimPie recent panel bug (CRdroid)
    - remove proximity wake option for device not support
    - set call in background option to false.
    3. Hover
    - add touch to hide settings (CRdroid)
    4. Recents Panel
    - Custom Color background for AOSP stock view
    5. SystemUI: Replace CompassTile RotateAnimation with tweening (CM)
    6. SystemUI: 4G/LTE icon toggle (base on aokp)
    - only show with device support
    7. Add information on how to reset swpe to notification (PA)
    8. Profile : don't change media volume when music is active (CM)

31st July 2014 (ver 3.0.1 bld1)
    fix ListViewAnimation

31st July 2014 (ver 3.0.1)

Kernel :
    omap4 nand update (dirtyV)
    f2fs update (agni kernel)
    add SIOplus scheduler (fancy)

1. art/libcore/dalvik
    - A char array copy optimization

2. bionic
    - update memmove for 32bits atomic

3. Filter Spam notifications (CM - privacy settings)
    note : CM's implementation will override all notifications option (Halo, HeadsUp and Hover)
    even you have remove assignment in settings table ,
    it still block the notifications unless you turn off & on the notifications option again.

4. Fix MultiWindow conflicts after floating windows backpress fix.

5. Profiles
    - add 4g as connection options for profiles (cm)
    - Add Bluetooth A2DP profile trigger

6. Headsup Notification:
    Show headsup at the bottom of the screen (slim)
    add Slimactions (slim)

7. SlimRecents:
    Custom Color Background

8. Settings:
    Fix search highlight

9. InCallUI & Dialer:
    More locale support to T9 search
    Show extra contact details (aokp)
    make imcoming call screen style configurable(cm)
    make navbar translucent (cm)
    avoid layout change on disconnection (cm)

10. Mms:
    auto enable data (cm)
    mms : mark as unread fix (cm)
    storage full npe fix (cm)

17th July 2014 (ver 3.0.0 bld1)
    - attemp to fix wake from screen off issue
    - handle systemFC message properly with lockscreen state
    - merge AOSP 4.4.4_r2 source
    - fix duplicate statubar brightness control
    - fix aicp weather view layout (empty space) on start up

Previous Change log
    ver 1.9 - 3.0.0 : https://www.sendspace.com/file/laakcd

DOWNLOAD : (Note : sometimes you are required to clear Settings.apk data when you encounter FC.)

Clean Install is a must for upgrading from any 4.4.2 version

NOTED: my phone is dead and I don't have the money to get a replacement,
    please consider help me out with paypal donations or I am forced to quit this project that
    this will be the last update of this.

ROM (build date: 17th Sep 2014 ver. 3.0.4 Stable Final) :
    Download Link1
    Download Link2

md5: f9854c712390be48e9c4b2dc114b0b8c

NOTE 1: To get Root working flawlessly, Please uncheck "Respect CM root settings" in SuperSU.

CORE ADDON COMPONENTS

Get Latest Xposed Frameworks Update from : HERE

GAPPS : Recommeded to use BANKS

Get Latest SUPERSU from : HERE

KERNEL (current branch : bk14)

(17th Sep 2014) bk14 PGM Stable:
    Download 1
    Download 2
    md5: cf41bac1146c222cd9955876f2d3a4fc

(17th Sep 2014) bk14 touchwake Stable :
    Download 1
    Download 2

md5: d3d7bca79721514432d65022239683cf

Last Stable Version (bk13)

(15th Mar 2014) bk13 PGM beta5 : Downlod link1, Download link2
    md5: 36457997275e39efbeccd16e656da961

(15th Mar 2014) bk13 touchwake version beta5 : Downlod link1, Download link2
    md5: 63fa9fa8d0d300a70a26fbf5d67e166b

Alternative Touchwake Apps support Kernel : Download link1,
    (Noted: PGM/ touchcontrol have been removed from PLAY STORE by original author already. )
    Download link2
    md5: e52d7cf6b8fff09464285f4b6e2a1f74
    - support touch wake control in Google Play Store, choose " bponury stock mod" module when popup ask.

Mpokang Kernel with Tweaks (install script modified by itasoulas): HERE
    md5: 1e2e20a68295eb9c7b072302965d71bc

ADD ON Packages

Keyboard in Full Language and Dictionary(Dark theme and swipe supported) : Download Link1, Download Link2

Viper4 Android Sound : Download Link1, Download Link2
    DSPManager will be removed

XLounder Mod : HERE

apktool 1.5.3 for TRDS 3.0 (windows version): HERE

Github: LINK

Support my work by hitting thanks or make a donation with paypal with this Email address

XDA:DevDB Information
    CM-REMIX-TOROPLUS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Contributors
    burstlam
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod, AOKP, Slim, Vanir, Omni, PA, BeanStalk

Version Information

Created 2014-03-02
    Last Updated 2014-09-17
    new build is up

Fix Patch 3th Mar 2014 (for ver 2.8.2) : http://www.sendspace.com/file/gchnot
    - fix Mms Theme derp and Spanish Translation derp in SystemUI.apk
    NEW build is up, Clean Install needed for upgrading from any previous 4.4.2 version

12th June 2014 (ver 2.9.6 bld3)
    1. Merged with AOSP source (android_4.4.3_r1.1)
    2. PA HOVER
    3. PA Peek
    - support Peek APK
    - rework blacklist interface (based on CRdroid )
    4. LockClock : Fix YahooPlaceFinder Api Call
    5. OmniSwitch: fix quick switcher derps
    6. Lockscreen Notification: invisible clearall button when NonClearable Notification(Mokee)
    7. Gesture Lock Security
    - remove backgroud and use kitkat color scheme
    8. QuickSettings:
    - Port CompassTile (CM)
    9. Lockscreen
    - add unlock icons for Gmail and Snapchat
    10. Settings
    - Power Button to end call, move to hardwarekey thread
    - Fix isPackageInstalled logic. (CM)
    - PA PIE : fix dependency
    11. update density changer
    - add back font size control
    new build is up

Love the ROM only issue that keeps me from being a daily driver is not switching to LTE that's a real deal breaker. If you can fix this it would be awesome!