Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,660 Members 53,802 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4][toroplus][17th July 2014] CM-REMIX-Burst-Kernel-KANG [ver_3.0.0][F2FS/EXT]

Tip us?

JohnCorleone
Old
(Last edited by JohnCorleone; 19th July 2014 at 01:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5762

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecream View Post
I can't seem to get specific ringtones assigned for individual callers. I'd assign it, but when they call, the phone plays the main ringtone. Anyone else notice this? Seems to be an issue in the previous build as well.
I would like to be able to confirm but my download seems to stop at 17.5MB

Burstlam, if you ever want a fast mirror, I have a paid DevHost account with about 30gigs available. I have hosted for other devs in the past. It is a nice fast download too. Its an open offer because I think you are doing great work. It also gives you a download count.

Edit...I am up and running and I can check on setting individual ringtones for callers. I have actually never used that feature before but let me try it out and report back

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Gray Tapatalk 2

GuinnessX
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecream View Post
I can't seem to get specific ringtones assigned for individual callers. I'd assign it, but when they call, the phone plays the main ringtone. Anyone else notice this? Seems to be an issue in the previous build as well.
I have never had any trouble assigning ring tones to my wife & my sister. I have done this for at least the last 5 or 6 builds...
The Following User Says Thank You to GuinnessX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]