[ROM][AOSP][4.0.4] CM9 Kang *Updated 6/12 6:40pm*

Search This thread

winner00

Sep 27, 2010
Ok I will get it fixed. Not at a computer right now but will be in about a hour.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

nsolo1717

Jun 15, 2010
cm9

i don't know what to do now that the Official has dropped. This rom has been good to me so far :confused:

cheflarry

Feb 20, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone know how to edit the bildprop or something to make the soft buttons smaller? Like in aokp.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

tommy1121

Nov 4, 2010
port richey
i don't know what to do now that the Official has dropped. This rom has been good to me so far :confused:

trust me i have tried the official rom and i was not impressed at all this one has better features and seems like out dev is on top of things and can integrate a fix faster than the official. considering the official is building for many phones and hes just doing this one or a hand full.

nsolo1717

Jun 15, 2010
trust me i have tried the official rom and i was not impressed at all this one has better features and seems like out dev is on top of things and can integrate a fix faster than the official. considering the official is building for many phones and hes just doing this one or a hand full.

I decided to stay on this Rom after all. Seems like Winner is commited and everything has been smooth ever since the first flash. Much props to Win

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

tommy1121

Nov 4, 2010
port richey
iv just pulled together a great gps.conf file that truly locks on really fast. if others like it maybe win can place this in the nightly builds for everyone else.

download the file and place the file in: /ect/
and overwrite the existing one. then reboot. this will add at least 2 more satellites.

Attachments

• gps.rar
    262 bytes · Views: 14
Last edited:

fsunoles157

Mar 31, 2011
Philadelphia
www.coreylees.com

tommy1121

Nov 4, 2010
port richey
I have not been able to flash 4/28 build tried 3 times Status 7 error on Touch Recovery

what version of recovery are you using? i used the latest clockworkmod. i have attached the recovery that i used and works fine.

you will have to fastboot flash this one its not a cwm flashable.

load in bootloader
type: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Attachments

• recovery.img
    5.5 MB · Views: 3
I have not been able to flash 4/28 build tried 3 times Status 7 error on Touch Recovery

did you download the newest one off goo? it should work fine

what all did you wipe? (no wipe is required if simply updating cm9)

what version of recovery are you using? i used the latest clockworkmod. i have attached the recovery that i used and works fine.

you will have to fastboot flash this one its not a cwm flashable.

load in bootloader
type: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

lulz

Reactions: tommy1121

tommy1121

Nov 4, 2010
port richey
i have tested the new gps file today and the locking is much faster and its always locked on while using the navigation. i do have a new file that i haven't tested but should work also i pulled it from the galaxy 2 touch stock ics and then merged the 2 files. it already had some server links that i had but it also added about 3 more links. let me know if anyone would like to try it.

i have tested the new gps file today and the locking is much faster and its always locked on while using the navigation. i do have a new file that i haven't tested but should work also i pulled it from the galaxy 2 touch stock ics and then merged the 2 files. it already had some server links that i had but it also added about 3 more links. let me know if anyone would like to try it.

there are plenty of guides available if users want to do this on their own.

i would suggest starting HERE http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1239713

Reactions: tommy1121
Reactions: jamsterzak

Top Liked Posts