FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][AOSP][4.0.4] CM9 Kang *Updated 6/12 6:40pm*

524 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,053
 
By winner00, Senior Member on 25th April 2012, 12:20 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th April 2012, 11:35 PM |#91  
bdubs4200's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 266
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianbgrp

Or just go.google ics reloaded. Find the thread on XDa and download the latest version. Flash it. Wipe dalvik reboot. open reloaded settings and set it to whatever. Also enjoy the plethora of other goodies I comes with.

If just there was an easy mms fix =(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Whaaaat? Is it like a universal themer or something?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
 
25th April 2012, 11:40 PM |#92  
brianbgrp's Avatar
Senior Member
antioch, california
Thanks Meter: 308
 
More
Its a mod for cm9 I think that some guys built. just gives allot of customization. Like softkey color picker. . Different power widget styles. I personally use a tabbed pulldown notification. Notifications on one tab and widgets on another. Keep things clean and uncluttered.


And different.t battery style choices. Just go play with the mod....its really useful imo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to brianbgrp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 11:41 PM |#93  
bdubs4200's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 266
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianbgrp

Its a mod for cm9 I think that some guys built. just gives allot of customization. Like softkey color picker. . Different power widget styles. I personally use a tabbed pulldown notification. Notifications on one tab and widgets on another. Keep things clean and uncluttered.


And different.t battery style choices. Just go play with the mod....its really useful imo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

One more thing to add to my todo list after work thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
25th April 2012, 11:42 PM |#94  
brianbgrp's Avatar
Senior Member
antioch, california
Thanks Meter: 308
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1591392

There

Edit. Well hats a closed thread...but points ya t what I am talking about. The original is in rootzwiku
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
25th April 2012, 11:49 PM |#95  
jamsterzak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 138
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33

Even in markets that is suppose to have lte first like atlanta? I read someone got some results near San Antonio.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Not sure tbh, just read that on a sprint forum. I would imagine if the service is offered it would work. For the unfortunate regions that aren't an alpha lte area, I'd suggest the cdma setting.
25th April 2012, 11:53 PM |#96  
jamsterzak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 138
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33

Just tried searching for eri.xml and I couldn't find anything with 2 different file managers.

You won't find it, that's an HTC network banner thing or something. There's obvious ways to change that, but I don't have time or care enough to do it. Dive into some cm source, cm7 had a "setting" for it I believe.
The Following User Says Thank You to jamsterzak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 01:28 AM |#97  
cheddaface's Avatar
Senior Member
Detroit
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Is it possible I can just flash the blue soft keys not being on this rom? Would it work?
26th April 2012, 02:12 AM |#98  
bdubs4200's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 266
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianbgrp

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1591392

There

Edit. Well hats a closed thread...but points ya t what I am talking about. The original is in rootzwiku
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Wtf lol I got some weird windows phone now lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335402762200.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	1025069  
26th April 2012, 02:12 AM |#99  
jesusice's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,039
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddaface

Is it possible I can just flash the blue soft keys not being on this rom? Would it work?

Make a nandroid, flash it and find out

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
26th April 2012, 02:30 AM |#100  
brianbgrp's Avatar
Senior Member
antioch, california
Thanks Meter: 308
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubs4200

Wtf lol I got some weird windows phone now lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lol in the reloaded settings in app drawer all that stuff is customizable. And click off the theme option to make it go back to pretty black and blue colors.


Here's mine

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brianbgrp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 02:44 AM |#101  
mocsab's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag West Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 1,058
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubs4200

Whaaaat? Is it like a universal themer or something?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I found this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1531222

and it says it works on all phones with a deodexed CM9 rom - it also says specifically it works on the Galaxy Nexus -I am going to try it - it looks like it has a ton of options - can't wait to check it ou - :)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mocsab For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes