[ROM][AOSP][4.0.4] CM9 Kang *Updated 6/12 6:40pm*

Search This thread

globen

Jan 23, 2009
green bay
Will Google wallet work with this build?? Just want to say thanks for bringing us the best rom!!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Anon9mouz

Sep 24, 2009
Rineyville, KY
www.facebook.com
hi buddy, it has nothing to do with HTC.. but for anyone who is tired of seeing that ugly ROAMING INDICATOR message this should help until the devs can fix it permanently.

take this eri.xml.zip & extract(unzip) it, leaving eri.xml. if you wish to change it from what it currently says (CyanogenMod9) then open the file with your fav text editor and change it.

then drop it in /data

Code:
unzip eri.xml.zip
adb push eri.xml /data/
adb reboot

Screenshot_2012-04-25-23-10-25.png

Now that's how they should have made the soft keys stock for the gnex. They could have used their white or gray or whatever it is but yes that's perfect I miss have a search key idk why.

jamsterzak

Dec 9, 2009
Detroit
Now that's how they should have made the soft keys stock for the gnex. They could have used their white or gray or whatever it is but yes that's perfect I miss have a search key idk why.

I missed the search key a lot. I also like how long press home is set up to open tasks again. Frees up a spot for me, and adwex has a menu key.

brianbgrp

Dec 20, 2011
antioch, california
Still no wallet for me. But mms is working. At least it seems so. Mms to myself works now. That's
my highly scientific test lol.

Now I need an inverted mms.apk with the emojis support lol

Anon9mouz

Sep 24, 2009
Rineyville, KY
www.facebook.com
Still no wallet for me. But mms is working. At least it seems so. Mms to myself works now. That's
my highly scientific test lol.

Now I need an inverted mms.apk with the emojis support lol

There's a zip of inverted apps floating around xda somewhere do I search I have it somewhere lol

EDIT: Merry Christmas http://db.tt/hxJPpFCX

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts