No registration required

[ROM] Codename Android 2.0.0-RC *UNOFFICIAL* WALLET NOW WORKING [5/03/2012]

OP phrac

15th May 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #111  
Recognized Themer
Flag corpus christ
Thanks Meter: 3,014

2,631 posts
Anyone know why nova launcher says not compatible with my device when trying to install from market? I'm using this rom!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
15th May 2012, 08:28 PM   |  #112  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 16

98 posts
More
I'd like to know also. This is happening with a number of apps I would otherwise be able to use when I revert to stock. To get around it, I've pulled the apk from a nandroid backup using Titanium Backup and just side load it.
15th May 2012, 08:44 PM   |  #113  
Recognized Themer
Flag corpus christ

2,631 posts
I sent an email to the dev and he said its because this rom changes the dpi and nova launcher only works for certain dpi's I guess.

15th May 2012, 08:53 PM   |  #114  
Flag Maryland

98 posts
More
I just looked at our build.prop file and our dpi is still set at the stock value of 320. This would imply that this rom has not changed the density of our displays. But I'm not a dev and something else related to that could be going on here too.

EDIT*** By the way, I just installed Nova and Apex launchers on my GNex w/this rom. Weird, eh? But like I said above, I'm having these strange problems with other apps too.

SECOND EDIT*** Check out https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.dpipro&hl=en for possible workaround? I'm gonna buy it and play around with it. I'll report back.
Last edited by dougxd; 15th May 2012 at 08:58 PM.
15th May 2012, 08:59 PM   |  #115  
Recognized Themer
Flag corpus christ

2,631 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougxd

I just looked at our build.prop file and our dpi is still set at the stock value of 320. This would imply that this rom has not changed the density of our displays. But I'm not a dev and something else related to that could be going on here too.

EDIT*** By the way, I just installed Nova and Apex launchers on my GNex w/this rom. Weird, eh? But like I said above, I'm having these strange problems with other apps too.

Yeah I dont really understand it either man I can't even install the red box app to rent movies. Its weird!

15th May 2012, 09:33 PM   |  #116  
Flag Dallas TX
Thanks Meter: 100

857 posts
More
I been saying this Rom has issues. The Franco kernel looses widgets you have on apex home screens, gets slower by the day, and apps force close or want run at all. I knew there was a build. Prop issue when none of EA sports games could download data and crash. There are DPI issues. Personally over themed.... I LIKE IT. But boot time is longer, freezes, search is not bring results instant for app search. No AVRP/MAP support. But but it is pretty like a lambo with no engine. Just feed back, no negativity from my stand point. But possibly rebuilt for best looks and performance
16th May 2012, 12:47 PM   |  #117  
Flag Rineyville, KY
Thanks Meter: 755

4,213 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey pharc check out this site hosting our roms and also I posted in general http://www.yesilcin.com/index.php?topic=6946.0

But ur gonna need Google translate or chrome
Last edited by Anon9mouz; 16th May 2012 at 12:56 PM.
16th May 2012, 01:20 PM   |  #118  
Flag Rineyville, KY
Thanks Meter: 755

4,213 posts
Donate to Me
More
Here's urs pharc http://www.yesilcin.com/index.php?topic=6945.0

16th May 2012, 09:29 PM   |  #119  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
Lost Data Connection
Quote:
Originally Posted by menissalt

I'm running this latest CNA with the 3.0.8 franco kernel milestone 3, and my data connection died last night..

My phone says I my network type is eHRPD:13 and Mobile network state: disconnected. Tried turning off and on data, airplane mode, and the phone itself. Any ideas?

:SOLVED: Thanks for the quick replies (no sarcasm, I swear). I flashed to the latest radios, FD02, and everything works now.

This same thing happened to me, but, unlike your situation, it was from the moment I tried to activate the phone after flashing CNA 2.0RC. Any ideas why this might happen? I'm not familiar enough with flashing radios to do anything with that.
16th May 2012, 09:30 PM   |  #120  
Flag Maryland

98 posts
More
Try setting your phone to CDMA only mode......not mixed CDMA/LTE.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread