5,598,938 Members 30,657 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Codename Android 2.0.0-RC *UNOFFICIAL* WALLET NOW WORKING [5/03/2012]

Tip us?

maddoggin
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2994
Anyone know why nova launcher says not compatible with my device when trying to install from market? I'm using this rom!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

dougxd
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I'd like to know also. This is happening with a number of apps I would otherwise be able to use when I revert to stock. To get around it, I've pulled the apk from a nandroid backup using Titanium Backup and just side load it.

maddoggin
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2994
I sent an email to the dev and he said its because this rom changes the dpi and nova launcher only works for certain dpi's I guess.

dougxd
Old
(Last edited by dougxd; 15th May 2012 at 07:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
I just looked at our build.prop file and our dpi is still set at the stock value of 320. This would imply that this rom has not changed the density of our displays. But I'm not a dev and something else related to that could be going on here too.

EDIT*** By the way, I just installed Nova and Apex launchers on my GNex w/this rom. Weird, eh? But like I said above, I'm having these strange problems with other apps too.

SECOND EDIT*** Check out https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.dpipro&hl=en for possible workaround? I'm gonna buy it and play around with it. I'll report back.

maddoggin
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2994
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougxd View Post
I just looked at our build.prop file and our dpi is still set at the stock value of 320. This would imply that this rom has not changed the density of our displays. But I'm not a dev and something else related to that could be going on here too.

EDIT*** By the way, I just installed Nova and Apex launchers on my GNex w/this rom. Weird, eh? But like I said above, I'm having these strange problems with other apps too.
Yeah I dont really understand it either man I can't even install the red box app to rent movies. Its weird!

dallastx
Old
Thanks Meter 95
I been saying this Rom has issues. The Franco kernel looses widgets you have on apex home screens, gets slower by the day, and apps force close or want run at all. I knew there was a build. Prop issue when none of EA sports games could download data and crash. There are DPI issues. Personally over themed.... I LIKE IT. But boot time is longer, freezes, search is not bring results instant for app search. No AVRP/MAP support. But but it is pretty like a lambo with no engine. Just feed back, no negativity from my stand point. But possibly rebuilt for best looks and performance
Phone: Sprint NOTE 3 SM-N900p Black 32 gigs "rooted"
Phone: Sprint NOTE 2 SPH-L900 Titanium 16gig "rooted"

Note 3 Rooted with kingoapp "google it". Knox still at 0x0
Note 2 JellyBomb 4.1.2 -[MA7] Version 20/21

Member since 2005 although somehow my date got changed to 2008 hmmmmm

Rule number 1. Do Not Feed The Trolls
Rule number 2. Do Not Feed The Trolls
Rule number 3. If one escapes into a forum ignore them

Anon9mouz
Old
(Last edited by Anon9mouz; 16th May 2012 at 11:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 756

DONATE TO ME
Hey pharc check out this site hosting our roms and also I posted in general http://www.yesilcin.com/index.php?topic=6946.0

But ur gonna need Google translate or chrome
Radio: FH05
Kernel: Lean kernel and loven it
I envy the dumb ones.

Anon9mouz
Old
Thanks Meter 756

DONATE TO ME
Here's urs pharc http://www.yesilcin.com/index.php?topic=6945.0

Radio: FH05
Kernel: Lean kernel and loven it
I envy the dumb ones.

jmklei0
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Lost Data Connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by menissalt View Post
I'm running this latest CNA with the 3.0.8 franco kernel milestone 3, and my data connection died last night..

My phone says I my network type is eHRPD:13 and Mobile network state: disconnected. Tried turning off and on data, airplane mode, and the phone itself. Any ideas?

:SOLVED: Thanks for the quick replies (no sarcasm, I swear). I flashed to the latest radios, FD02, and everything works now.
This same thing happened to me, but, unlike your situation, it was from the moment I tried to activate the phone after flashing CNA 2.0RC. Any ideas why this might happen? I'm not familiar enough with flashing radios to do anything with that.

dougxd
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Try setting your phone to CDMA only mode......not mixed CDMA/LTE.