Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,888 Members 36,391 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [AOSP] [4.2.2] Crossbones 2.3.3 [7/13/2013]

Tip us?

IT_Blackbelt
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by blankit View Post
Need for speed most wanted lags so much and it was working fine on the stock ROM I was using

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Oh well I was going to test it out but I dont really want to pay the $5 for it. I did noticed that the reviews mentioned lag so it seems like a known issue of the game already but I will look around to see if theres a change to the rom I can make to help it.

blankit
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] [4.2.1] Crossbones 2.2.0 [1/15/2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IT_Blackbelt View Post
Oh well I was going to test it out but I dont really want to pay the $5 for it. I did noticed that the reviews mentioned lag so it seems like a known issue of the game already but I will look around to see if theres a change to the rom I can make to help it.
Thanks.... this ROM is so bad ass just the game lags and the phone freezes on me sometimes

blankit
Old
Thanks Meter 89

Quote:
So i found the problem......I compared stock kernel to the one your ROM uses and the game runs flawless on stock kernel but when using Zens kernel I believe is the one you are using...the game lags to the point of frustration. I tried other CPU intensive games and had the same result.

KidDynamite
Old
Thanks Meter 552

DONATE TO ME

Good to see you back in action, blackbelt!!!! Awesome Stuff!
The Following User Says Thank You to KidDynamite For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

IT_Blackbelt
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 310
Quote:
So i found the problem......I compared stock kernel to the one your ROM uses and the game runs flawless on stock kernel but when using Zens kernel I believe is the one you are using...the game lags to the point of frustration. I tried other CPU intensive games and had the same result.

In the CPU settings, change the govenor to ondemand and give the game a try. The default govenor hotplugs and that may be causing your issue.

IT_Blackbelt
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
Good to see you back in action, blackbelt!!!! Awesome Stuff!
Yeah, the next release is going to be even more smooth and stable than this 1, after that I imagine a few features will get included in. The test Im running may be the smoothest 4.2 ROM i have ran.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IT_Blackbelt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blankit
Old
Thanks Meter 89

Quote:
In the CPU settings, change the govenor to ondemand and give the game a try. The default govenor hotplugs and that may be causing your issue.
I've tried every CPU setting and governor setting same issue

IT_Blackbelt
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 310
Quote:
I've tried every CPU setting and governor setting same issue

Well we added support to the rom to be able to flash any kernel, so if you know of 1 that works better to you, wipe cache and dalvik cache, reflash the rom and the kernel of you choosing, the next release will have an updated kernel amd binary files so I believe that will resolve your issues with game lag.

blankit
Old
Thanks Meter 89

Quote:
Well we added support to the rom to be able to flash any kernel, so if you know of 1 that works better to you, wipe cache and dalvik cache, reflash the rom and the kernel of you choosing, the next release will have an updated kernel amd binary files so I believe that will resolve your issues with game lag.
Thanks and I flashed the stock kernel it works almost perfect

IT_Blackbelt
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 310
OP updated to new version

The Following User Says Thank You to IT_Blackbelt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]