Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,027 Members 49,247 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 9 RC1 (and nightly builds) for Sprint Galaxy Nexus

Tip us?
 
patass
Old
#51  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 713
Join Date: Feb 2009
fixes what?
 
CruzECO13
Old
#52  
CruzECO13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 609
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by patass View Post
fixes what?
Google backup transport is related to syncing with Google. It automatically backs up your contacts etc... to Google severs.

Nexus 5 | Nexus 4 | Galaxy Nexus | Nexus S
 
gr33nd3vil
Old
#53  
gr33nd3vil's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1515
Posts: 2,898
Join Date: Dec 2011
Anyone fixing the battery stats?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
CruzECO13
Old
#54  
CruzECO13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 609
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr33nd3vil View Post
Anyone fixing the battery stats?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
They have found a fix and are working on it. A test build should be out soon.

Nexus 5 | Nexus 4 | Galaxy Nexus | Nexus S
 
gr33nd3vil
Old
#55  
gr33nd3vil's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1515
Posts: 2,898
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassilando View Post
They have found a fix and are working on it. A test build should be out soon.
Thank you :). Trying to find out why I'm getting a battery drain but I'm thinking with the new tweaks I should be good...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
CruzECO13
Old
#56  
CruzECO13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 609
Join Date: Jun 2008
Battery usage data not available fix merged:

http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/15396/

Nexus 5 | Nexus 4 | Galaxy Nexus | Nexus S
The Following User Says Thank You to CruzECO13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
gr33nd3vil
Old
#57  
gr33nd3vil's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1515
Posts: 2,898
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassilando View Post
Battery usage data not available fix merged:

http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/15396/
How do I apply it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
CruzECO13
Old
#58  
CruzECO13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 609
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr33nd3vil View Post
How do I apply it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
We have to wait for the next release.

Nexus 5 | Nexus 4 | Galaxy Nexus | Nexus S
 
wtogami
Old
#59  
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1091
Posts: 312
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
http://jenkinsmanifest.clockworkmod.com/device/toroplus
For the battery usage monitoring fix, try snapshot build 794. Should be in tomorrow's nightly as well. I see a bunch of other fixes that need to be applied to toroplus. I will be working on this through the next few weeks.
Follow the CM teams for the latest news of Android 4 ICS development!
CyanogenMod Epic 4G: [Google+][Facebook]
CyanogenMod Epic 4G Touch: [Google+][Facebook]
CyanogenMod Sprint Galaxy S III: [Google+] [Facebook] NEW!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wtogami For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
gr33nd3vil
Old
#60  
gr33nd3vil's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1515
Posts: 2,898
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtogami View Post
http://jenkinsmanifest.clockworkmod.com/device/toroplus
For the battery usage monitoring fix, try snapshot build 794. Should be in tomorrow's nightly as well. I see a bunch of other fixes that need to be applied to toroplus. I will be working on this through the next few weeks.
Just recovery flash an reboot? Or do I need to reapply gapps

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes