Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,666 Members 39,772 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Eclipse 2.1 Toroplus - Build 4 - Welcome to the Dark!! (11/6/12)

Tip us?

minieod
Old
Thanks Meter 365

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfunkycold View Post
I bet your using twrp? you must have updated your twrp recovery, there is an issue with the new one. Before flashing you have to go into mounts and remove the top X in the list and you should be golden. The TWRP team said they should have an updated fix this weekend.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

The coolest thing with this is the themeable SMS/MMS app. I have been playing with it all morning, made 50 changes. Love it this should make the life of themers out there easier.

Yup on 2.3.0.0...Thanks for the advice. Fixed this before your post though. Just went to reboot recovery in twrp and worked.... started same error on the 10-10 nightly so I knew something was wrong

Anyone else getting wallet fc? I haven't wiped its data yet though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

HTC M8

edfunkycold
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4,477
Also djdarkknight has posted an inverted Gmail for the new 4.2 with pinch zoom get it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=32750264

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edfunkycold For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

minieod
Old
Thanks Meter 365

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Also djdarkknight has posted an inverted Gmail for the new one with pinch zoom get it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=32750264

Would also love to request for 3.9 market to be included

HTC M8

KelevrA_8
Old
(Last edited by KelevrA_8; 13th October 2012 at 04:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
The coolest thing latest Eclipse is the themeable SMS/MMS app. I have been playing with it all morning, made 50 changes. Love it this should make the life of themers out there easier.

Yeah but BB5 has the themeable SMS too... and for some reason I just like BB5 a little bit more than this ROM. And plus BB6 should be dropping soon!

Edit: man just read what I wrote and sort of seamed like I was bashing on this ROM! That is not the case because this ROM is the s**t.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KelevrA_8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

graphic1982
Old
Thanks Meter 104
i'm not getting a md5 match on the gapps posted. The gapps in the mirror are a different file size after downloaded, but the md5 does match with them. Anyone else?

edfunkycold
Old
(Last edited by edfunkycold; 13th October 2012 at 04:29 PM.)
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelevrA_8 View Post
Yeah but BB5 has the themeable SMS too... and for some reason I just like BB5 a little bit more than this ROM. And plus BB6 should be dropping soon!
Sorry but I was one of the biggest supporters of Baked and its think it's a great rom, but this is just much smoother and responsive. It doesn't bog down after several days of running without rebooting. The ram management is much better. Nitro has done an amazing balance of different options on here, it's not overboard and not to conservative. I ran Baked since Black Ice and this for ME is better. Each users experience is different depending on how they use their device. So if you prefer BB5 that's great and it's a wonderful rom with a great team. But you won't find me in the Baked thread saying Eclipse is better but I will be there.

Edit: Just read your edit, glad you saw what I saw. :thumbup:

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphic1982 View Post
i'm not getting a md5 match on the gapps posted. The gapps in the mirror are a different file size after downloaded, but the md5 does match with them. Anyone else?
Sorry no such problem here, try to download again.

tommy0823
Old
Thanks Meter 423
Well man, all I can say is wow. Stellar job man. This thing so far is fantastic. Love the MMS theme settings. So far, very nice. I'm gonna give this thing a run for a couple days and will report back. Thanks a ton man.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

graphic1982
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Sorry no such problem here, try to download again.
i just went ahead and flashed using the Gapps from the mirror and it worked just fine.

purpleonyx
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Eclipse definitely tops my favorite ROM list, thanks for the hard work! It is greatly appreciated!

kratos313
Old
Thanks Meter 168

DONATE TO ME
Running this ROM today so far so good everything is smooth as butter

sent from my GNexus Prime via tapatalk
"Live By The Creed"

Android is like The Borg Resistance is FUTILE you will Join the Collective...
We are DROID......
Team+Xron Mobile App

DEVICE > LG G2 •
ROM ►Stock
RECOVERY ► TWRP
If i've helped you in anyway feel free to buy back my time