Thread Closed

[ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toroplus - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39E

OP mmuzzy

26th August 2012, 03:35 AM   |  #11  
mmuzzy's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
3,565 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyF7

I'll go ahead and start the download I guess. Always willing to help out

Much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeinzu

Sorry I edited my post as you were replying. Does this have the inverted compass fix? Might not be an issue for the Toro but on ours the compass points in the direction of which the screen is facing, so most ROMs here invert it so it faces the direction "you" are looking.

I'm not going to bet on it but it surely will when I see what the fix is. I hadn't even heard of it until now.
26th August 2012, 03:50 AM   |  #12  
Comet1966's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag sevierville,TN
Thanks Meter: 105
 
864 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Mine wouldn't install.
26th August 2012, 03:51 AM   |  #13  
mmuzzy's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
3,565 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota.breeden

Mine wouldn't install.

So the flash failed? Do you have an error message that could help me troubleshoot it? Thanks for trying it anyway. :\

EDIT: If the flash is failing for everyone I'll pull the file.
Last edited by mmuzzy; 26th August 2012 at 03:54 AM.
26th August 2012, 04:13 AM   |  #14  
FrostyF7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 261
 
1,043 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy

So the flash failed? Do you have an error message that could help me troubleshoot it? Thanks for trying it anyway. :\

EDIT: If the flash is failing for everyone I'll pull the file.

After 15% and much time wasted on 3g It failed. I'm not at home and didn't write the error code down maybe later I'll get it for you.
26th August 2012, 04:16 AM   |  #15  
mmuzzy's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
3,565 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyF7

After 15% and much time wasted on 3g It failed. I'm not at home and didn't write the error code down maybe later I'll get it for you.

15% what? Downloaded? Flashed? I'm sorry for the 'wasted time' on 3g. If it's any consolation to you, I've spent a lot more time trying to put together a ROM for a phone I don't own.



EDIT: Ok. Sorry to waste everyone's time. I guess we'll just call it a wrap.
Last edited by mmuzzy; 26th August 2012 at 04:22 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mmuzzy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2012, 04:24 AM   |  #16  
FrostyF7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 261
 
1,043 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy

15% what? Downloaded? Flashed? I'm sorry for the 'wasted time' on 3g. If it's any consolation to you, I've spent a lot more time trying to put together a ROM for a phone I don't own.

Ok. Sorry to waste everyone's time. I guess we'll just call it a wrap. Thanks everyone.

No no I'm not saying it like that I'm just saying sprint sucks :P I'm glad that I could help you in anyway

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

Please don't leave
26th August 2012, 04:25 AM   |  #17  
mmuzzy's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
3,565 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyF7

No no I'm not saying it like that I'm just saying sprint sucks :P I'm glad that I could help you in anyway

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

Please don't leave

Did the flash fail?
26th August 2012, 04:26 AM   |  #18  
FrostyF7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 261
 
1,043 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy

Did the flash fail?

Yea here let me flash it again and get you the error code Kay?
26th August 2012, 04:27 AM   |  #19  
mmuzzy's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
3,565 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyF7

Yea here let me flash it again and get you the error code Kay?

Ok, thanks.
26th August 2012, 04:28 AM   |  #20  
Comet1966's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag sevierville,TN
Thanks Meter: 105
 
864 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy

15% what? Downloaded? Flashed? I'm sorry for the 'wasted time' on 3g. If it's any consolation to you, I've spent a lot more time trying to put together a ROM for a phone I don't own.



EDIT: Ok. Sorry to waste everyone's time. I guess we'll just call it a wrap.

It's alright man at least you tried............I bet your pretty stressed now.....it's cool.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sprint Galaxy Nexus Android Development by ThreadRank