Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toroplus - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39E

OP mmuzzy

26th August 2012, 05:30 AM   |  #21  
mmuzzy's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
3,565 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota.breeden

It's alright man at least you tried............I bet your pretty stressed now.....it's cool.

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood the tone of the messages. I just need need input so I know what to try. On the Toro ROM I'd at least know a flash was going to fail. Hopefully it's something easily fixed.
26th August 2012, 05:33 AM   |  #22  
FrostyF7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 261
 
1,043 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood the tone of the messages. I just need need input so I know what to try. On the Toro ROM I'd at least know a flash was going to fail. Hopefully it's something easily fixed.

here is the error kind sir : ) assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == Torospr getprop(ro.build.product) (Status 7)

lol yes i had to type it out sorry if it isnt 100% correct
The Following User Says Thank You to FrostyF7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2012, 05:36 AM   |  #23  
‹BERô's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,941
 
13,790 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyF7

here is the error kind sir : ) assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == Torospr getprop(ro.build.product) (Status 7)

lol yes i had to type it out sorry if it isnt 100% correct

Easy fix... flash with cwm.

Real fix is editing the updater-script. But that is the easier fix.
Sent From My Toro+ via RED Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ‹BERô For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2012, 05:36 AM   |  #24  
mmuzzy's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
3,565 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyF7

here is the error kind sir : ) assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == Torospr getprop(ro.build.product) (Status 7)

lol yes i had to type it out sorry if it isnt 100% correct

lol thanks much. well that's a fail. so the device has to be toroplus even though google's placeholder is torospr. sigh.

Thank you, sir
26th August 2012, 05:37 AM   |  #25  
mmuzzy's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
3,565 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ‹BER™

Easy fix... flash with cwm.

Sent From My Toro+ via RED Tapatalk

Any pointers on making it 'more correct' for TWRP? Could it be just changing the build.prop? :P

Oops. Double post. Sorry about that.
26th August 2012, 05:38 AM   |  #26  
‹BERô's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,941
 
13,790 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy

Any pointers on making it 'more correct' for TWRP?

Oops. Double post. Sorry about that.

Not sure. Look at another ROMs updater-script for our phone. That will fix it.

Sent From My Toro+ via RED Tapatalk
26th August 2012, 05:40 AM   |  #27  
mmuzzy's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
3,565 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ‹BERô

Not sure. Look at another ROMs updater-script for our phone. That will fix it.

Sent From My Toro+ via RED Tapatalk

I was wondering about that then I noticed it looked like a build.prop field. I'll take a breather and go play a bit. Thank you guys. I guess I was a bit tense throwing this out there and wanting it to work. I appreciate your patience.
26th August 2012, 05:41 AM   |  #28  
‹BERô's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,941
 
13,790 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy

I was wondering about that then I noticed it looked like a build.prop field. I'll take a breather and go play a bit. Thank you guys. I guess I was a bit tense throwing this out there and wanting it to work. I appreciate your patience.

Looking at other updaters... they don't even have the get.prop command in it. So in would just remove it. Hopefully no idiot with a toro or maguro will flash it.

Sent From My Toro+ via RED Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ‹BERô For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2012, 05:51 AM   |  #29  
mmuzzy's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Henniker
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
3,565 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ‹BERô

Looking at other updaters... they don't even have the get.prop command in it. So in would just remove it. Hopefully no idiot with a toro or maguro will flash it.

Sent From My Toro+ via RED Tapatalk

LOL. Thanks. I think your point scared me into taking it out. I changed the device name to 'toroplus' instead so hopefully that'll take care of it. Reuploading it now with that correction in case anyone wants to try it without manhandling the old copy.
26th August 2012, 05:55 AM   |  #30  
Comet1966's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag sevierville,TN
Thanks Meter: 110
 
891 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy

LOL. Thanks. I think your point scared me into taking it out. I changed the device name to 'toroplus' instead so hopefully that'll take care of it. Reuploading it now with that correction in case anyone wants to try it without manhandling the old copy.

I have a slow internet connection so it will take me like 30-40 mins. to download but I will download and test for you.........thanks for not giving up!!

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes