5,597,354 Members 32,826 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toroplus - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39E

Tip us?

venom_762
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toroplus - Jelly Bean 4.2.1 - JOP40G

So is there plans on porting this to the toro and toro plus?

KidDynamite
Old
Thanks Meter 411

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom_762 View Post
This is the toroplus thread, soooo.... absolutely!!!!! :sly:

venom_762
Old
Thanks Meter 43

Hells yeah.

mmuzzy
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4229

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom_762 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
This is the toroplus thread, soooo.... absolutely!!!!! :sly:
I'm most likely waiting for the repo to be complete. I know guys are integrating what we have so far but I don't trust that wouldn't create gremlins which it very well could do. I just want it to be right over getting it out there fast.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
........Toro....|....Toroplus....|....Grouper....|....Mako....|....Manta....|....Maguro
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mmuzzy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jumperalex
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy View Post
I'm most likely waiting for the repo to be complete. I know guys are integrating what we have so far but I don't trust that wouldn't create gremlins which it very well could do. I just want it to be right over getting it out there fast.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Mostly a lurker on this thread, but I just want to say thanks for the above comment I use your rom for my SO's gnex (I have a toro myself) and I realy appreciate the nod to getting it right. She understands my tinkering, but her tolerance is limited. I crackflash mine, but she is firmly placed in the "stable branch" of rom flashing
The Following User Says Thank You to jumperalex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ebtek220
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Battery

I've been getting pretty terrible battery life as of late. I'm using the latest stock build. Today my battery was at 15% after being on for less than 6 hours and just over an hour of screen on time. I've read in this forum to use better battery stats, which I've download, but haven't really used. Anybody have suggestions on how to improve my battery life and how to use better battery stats effectively? Thank you!

killersloth
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3270

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebtek220 View Post
I've been getting pretty terrible battery life as of late. I'm using the latest stock build. Today my battery was at 15% after being on for less than 6 hours and just over an hour of screen on time. I've read in this forum to use better battery stats, which I've download, but haven't really used. Anybody have suggestions on how to improve my battery life and how to use better battery stats effectively? Thank you!
If you have any apps installed that sync frequently, sending/receiving data, they'll cause some drain. Also keeping brightness between 15%-30% will help with screen drain good luck.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Bacon
The Following User Says Thank You to killersloth For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phishfi
Old
Thanks Meter 43

I would just trying out juice defender as well, saves me a LOT of battery on a daily basis. The trick to lithium batteries is to constantly charge them though, so do whatever you can to keep plugging them in.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Current Devices:
Google Nexus 5 - Running OmniRom
Asus Nexus 7 (2013) - Running MIUI

Retired Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Toroplus/Sprint) - Running CarbonMod
Motorola Xoom (Wingray) - Running CyanogenMod
Samsung Galaxy S2 (Korean Variant) - Running AOKP
Motorola Droid X - Running MiUi
Samsung Intercept
Samsung Moment
Helio "Hero"
The Following User Says Thank You to phishfi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sheek360
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Can't wait for mmuzzys 4.2.2!!!!!
gtalk; sheek360
twitter; sh33k360
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sheek360 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremerw
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebtek220 View Post
If you are not using or need to have 3G/4G on, it will greatly improve battery life if you shut it off. It is easily accessed from the quick settings by clicking on the box that says Sprint and shows how many bars you have. There is a toggle at the top of the bandwidth useage screen that pops up. Using WiFi whenever possible also helps.

I have recently shut off my Sprint service and have been using a T-Mobile hot spot to connect my phone when away from WiFi. Talkatone works OK through the hotspot and I am able to disable the cell radios so battery life is epic, not to mention my bill is now 1/5 of what I was paying on Sprint. Data speeds are also much improved since we do have Sprint's 4G LTE yet. I have only been using this system for a few days and it seems to be working out OK so far.

The Following User Says Thank You to jeremerw For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe