5,605,685 Members 48,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toroplus - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39E

Tip us?

rymden
Old
(Last edited by rymden; 16th February 2013 at 11:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 523
Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toroplus - Jelly Bean 4.2.1 - JOP40G

Swiping up from the gray circle doesn't work? Swiping into the lock ring should do the trick, regardless if you're using Now or not...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361054737840.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	1735744  

matthew0776
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7319

DONATE TO ME

Which lock screen widget is that ...? Looks nice with the icons to the right. Thanx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

CANDY SHOP

rymden
Old
(Last edited by rymden; 16th February 2013 at 11:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 523
DashClock Widget, open-source creation by a Google employee. Be sure to check out some of the related apps as there are some sweet 3rd party additions / extensions! Pretty cool!
The Following User Says Thank You to rymden For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ebtek220
Old
Thanks Meter 4

I've been having issues with GPS locks since 4.1. It seems to lock quick outside, but takes for ever inside. Oddly, my wife's sprint gnex running unrooted stock doesn't seem to have any issues with gps locks inside.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

simon.ponder
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME

Hate to say it, but the GPS is with the rom. I have tried other Roms, locks in a few maybe ten seconds. With this one it takes minutes. For an ingress player, it's a deal breaker. I love the ROM and respect you as a Dev, just saying.

Sent from me.

ebtek220
Old
Thanks Meter 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon.ponder View Post
Hate to say it, but the GPS is with the rom. I have tried other Roms, locks in a few maybe ten seconds. With this one it takes minutes. For an ingress player, it's a deal breaker. I love the ROM and respect you as a Dev, just saying.

Sent from me.
What ROM are you using now?

simon.ponder
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME

I have a backup of PA that I have been running for several weeks.

Sent from me.

andysom25
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Settings?

When i go to the quick settings I try to add tiles to the settings bar but they do not show up ??? help me out guys just flashed this !

mmuzzy
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4229
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoesers View Post
I was having gps lock issues on every rom I flashed, so as an experiment I odin'd back to stock 4.2.1. You probably guessed it... gps locks every time in under 10 seconds now. Damn you stock...I hate you so much lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by blee blee View Post
I'm still having issues with getting to Google now from the lock screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebtek220 View Post
I've been having issues with GPS locks since 4.1. It seems to lock quick outside, but takes for ever inside. Oddly, my wife's sprint gnex running unrooted stock doesn't seem to have any issues with gps locks inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon.ponder View Post

Sent from me.
No worries. I hate the GPS with this phone. If you look back we have guys who get a lock in seconds and some that can't. I think I have it and then I see it's a mixed result as always. I did try to use the Samsung source for the kernel but we'll probably go back to AOSP stock for the 4.2.2 ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andysom25 View Post
When i go to the quick settings I try to add tiles to the settings bar but they do not show up ??? help me out guys just flashed this !
Did you hit apply at the top of the app screen? You have to apply them. If you have, you might need to clean flash.

------------------------------

I hope to have the 4.2.2 ROM for testing today, guys. Thanks for your patience, I needed to port the Quick Settings tile MOD. I just couldn't stand the long press to toggle only on a few tiles update and I wanted the torch to work, etc.
........Toro....|....Toroplus....|....Grouper....|....Mako....|....Manta....|....Maguro
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mmuzzy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

andysom25
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuzzy View Post
No worries. I hate the GPS with this phone. If you look back we have guys who get a lock in seconds and some that can't. I think I have it and then I see it's a mixed result as always. I did try to use the Samsung source for the kernel but we'll probably go back to AOSP stock for the 4.2.2 ROM.

Did you hit apply at the top of the app screen? You have to apply them. If you have, you might need to clean flash.

------------------------------

I hope to have the 4.2.2 ROM for testing today, guys. Thanks for your patience, I needed to port the Quick Settings tile MOD. I just couldn't stand the long press to toggle only on a few tiles update and I wanted the torch to work, etc.
I did hit apply, tried restarting, also I did a clean flash from the start using clockwork mod, one step I missed was wiping the dalvik cache cause I didn't see the option, could that be affecting it?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe