[ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toroplus - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39E

OP mmuzzy

23rd February 2013, 12:24 PM   |  #2301  
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 68

233 posts
More
Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toroplus - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39
Ive been experiencing a strange bluetooth issue. The phone doesnt recognize when a paired bt device becomes disconnected. I have a bluetooth enabled car stereo. Everyday i drive to work i play music via pandora. When i exit the car the phone believes it is still connected. This causes a partial wakelock which only goes away if i manually disable bluetooth.

Also is anyone else missing IMEI & MEID information under About Phone > Status?
23rd February 2013, 12:45 PM   |  #2302  
Thanks Meter: 50

107 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub2k1

Ive been experiencing a strange bluetooth issue. The phone doesnt recognize when a paired bt device becomes disconnected. I have a bluetooth enabled car stereo. Everyday i drive to work i play music via pandora. When i exit the car the phone believes it is still connected. This causes a partial wakelock which only goes away if i manually disable bluetooth.

Also is anyone else missing IMEI & MEID information under About Phone > Status?

I don't bluetooth much, so I can't attest to that. I did see someone mention similar behavior a few pages back though.

My IMEI & MEID seem to go missing every day. I notice it, but I am able to connect to 3g and 4g, as well as voice. Since everything works I just ignored it. It could be indicative of other things though. I notice my signal consistency/strength fluctuate in a way that it didn't before, but nothing major.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 02:31 PM   |  #2303  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 26

52 posts
More
So, I threw together a mod to expand the lock screen. I wanted this because I use the Digital Clock widget and I like to be able to see my World Clock selections too. PLEASE nandroid backup before. I take NO responsibility if this messes up your phone.

This is my first mod so bare with me. I don't know if this messes with other mods, it does replace the framework-res.apk with a modified one from the stock FV ROM. Modders feel free to let me know if it messes with your mod and I'll note it here.

I will TRY to make versions compatible with other mods, but no promises.

That being said, here it is!

Here You Go! - Here it is!

Edit: After looking at the behavior with the PIN/Pattern pad, it seems to shrink it. So this looks like a solution for slider only, unless you have tiny fingers.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running MMuzzy's Jelly Bean 4.2.2
The Following User Says Thank You to nighthammer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 11:16 PM   |  #2304  
Thanks Meter: 472

976 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthammer

So, I threw together a mod to expand the lock screen. I wanted this because I use the Digital Clock widget and I like to be able to see my World Clock selections too. PLEASE nandroid backup before. I take NO responsibility if this messes up your phone.

This is my first mod so bare with me. I don't know if this messes with other mods, it does replace the framework-res.apk with a modified one from the stock FV ROM. Modders feel free to let me know if it messes with your mod and I'll note it here.

I will TRY to make versions compatible with other mods, but no promises.

That being said, here it is!

Here You Go! - Here it is!

Edit: After looking at the behavior with the PIN/Pattern pad, it seems to shrink it. So this looks like a solution for slider only, unless you have tiny fingers.

Dude, thanks for this. Also, I live in Miamisburg Ohio. Were like 15 minutes away. Small world.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
23rd February 2013, 11:38 PM   |  #2305  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 26

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acvice

Dude, thanks for this. Also, I live in Miamisburg Ohio. Were like 15 minutes away. Small world.

No problem. There were a few people in the Toro thread that wanted this so I threw it together.

And I actually live in Miami Township so I'm right down the road. Small world!

24th February 2013, 12:23 AM   |  #2306  
Thanks Meter: 24

110 posts
More
Anyone using another kenel on this rom besides the one that comes with? and if you are which one is it and how's performance and battery life so far? thanks in advance
24th February 2013, 01:22 AM   |  #2307  
Flag Colorado Springs, CO
Thanks Meter: 11

78 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn89

I had the same issue with AK's kernel. Though the charging indicator would occasionally flake out, I noticed that the device was still charging.

I did come across a new issue, though. It appears that NFC is not working. I don't know if it is ROM related, or if it is an issue that will be found with all of the Toroplus 4.2.2 ports. I haven't been able to test with tags or beam yet, but NFC through Google Wallet is definitely not working on my device (it was on Febby's 4.2.1 stock+root).

Worked fine for me at CVS earlier... Wallet works fine for me at least.

Last edited by bluefalcon13; 24th February 2013 at 01:25 AM.
25th February 2013, 09:31 PM   |  #2308  
Thanks Meter: 16

101 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefalcon13

Worked fine for me at CVS earlier... Wallet works fine for me at least.

Thank you very much, I'm happy to say that the problem was totally on my end (facepalm), and not ROM-related. Apparently the replacement battery I bought has a defective NFC antenna in it. I didn't think anything about it, or the fact that I had swapped out batteries a couple of days before flashing this ROM. Swapping them back out got NFC working again.

Guess I'm going to make a trip to Sprint later...

Either way, thanks for the help!!
26th February 2013, 03:20 PM   |  #2309  
Flag Originally from Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 581

1,076 posts
Donate to Me
More
Feels good to have adbFreedom's backs and blues back in my life. Thanks adb!!!!!
26th February 2013, 06:42 PM   |  #2310  
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 10

135 posts
More
Haven't tried wallet yet, but everything else seems flawless for me on the latest fv build. GPS locks real fast! (Just make sure to update profile and prl after flashing)

Stellar work, muzzy!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread